Requested Castiel ≫ Angel Traps and nicknames

For CasIsMyAngel aka Jessica.

Castiel was stuck. He was just there left until someone saved him. He hated being stuck. Luckily a girl, who happens to be hunter, was hunting for a Demon. She enters a barn and she could sense something. She doesn't know what but it wasn't bad until she was face to face with Castiel. Castiel eyed the girl in front of him. She knew he was an angel. She hoped one day she would meet one but apparently in the gossip of the hunters she heard they were dickheads. Castiel sense that she wasn't a demon or any sort she was just a human.

"A little stuck there, angel boy?" She teased.

Castiel tilted his head to one side confused for two things. How does she knows that he was an angel? What is she? The girl sighed at the man in front of her.

"I guess you haven't been down here much? I know you're an angel because you're stuck in a angel trap." She said

As she found a bucket and filled it up with water. Castiel watched her as the water filled the bucket with cold water.

"So which angel are you?" She wasn't really expecting a answer since he was quiet and hasn't spoken since they met.

"Castiel. My name is Castiel." Castiel finally spoke.

"And he speaks! I'm Jessica."

Castiel watched her picked up the heavy bucket of water. He looked down at her feet and looked at her. She was smiling. She started to pour over the fire as Castiel watched her go in a full circle.

"You better hurry now Castiel, before who ever trapped you here finds out escaped." Jessica said

As she dropped the empty bucket on the floor. Castiel nodded and turned around, he was ready to zap himself to somewhere else when they heard foot steps. Castiel whipped around and saw Jessica with a angel blade in her hand. Castiel grabbed her wrist trying not alarm her and zapped them both into safety. Jessica turn to Castiel and was confused.

"I thank you for helping me escape from the trap. I must repay you so I took you to safety before the found you." Castiel explained.

Jessica smiled at the angel in front of her.

"Wow, the hunters that I've met says that angels are dickheads. I guess they aren't entirely right." Castiel tilted his head in confusion."It means you are a nice angel, Castiel? Castiel right? I am terrible with names."

"Yes my name is Castiel. I thank you once more. You must be off now. I can read your mind." Jessica chuckled at Castiel.

"May I ever see you again angel boy?" Castiel thought for a bit.

He liked his new nickname and he was interested with the human female hunter who stood before him. Castiel couldn't zap anytime he wanted. He took out his phone and gave it to Jessica, who giggled and gave her numbers to him.

"An Angel with a phone? I have more than one phone. I will memorise you number. I hope I see you again." Castiel nodded.

Jessica turned around and started to walk. Castiel watched her walk away. She turned around and waved.

"See you Angel Boy!"

As she started to run and the take a sharp left. Castiel smiled to himself. He couldn't wait to tell this to the brothers. Before he left he looked at his phone. It was a text, he was surprised she did have good memory. The text says.

"See you soon Angel Boy."

Cas texted back. "Hopefully sooner than we thought Hunter Girl."

Haha I lied! Your one shot wasn't going to be up tomorrow. I am still wide awake. I hope you like!!!