Chapter 1

Jasmine POV

Man I just turn fuckin' 16-years old and I'm already getting yelled at for nothing in the morning, this is bullshit. Matter of fact I don't care, I'm always treated different from my parents, they love my big sister more than. Love is nothing but a waste of time because ain't nobody gonna love me and why I'm so dark while my sister is light as hell, well maybe that's why my parents love her.

My sister came up to my room talking shit about me.

"You know Jasmine you'll never going to be loved but your ugly anyway maybe that way you have no friends in school" said Teajha with an smile in her face.

I hurried up and grabbed my backpack and ran outside. Who would've thought words could hurt but I tried to hold my tears as I got in the school bus then their was girl that I never talked to aka Sammie sat right next too me.

"Hi Jaz" said exciting Sammie

"Hey Sammie" I said with a weird look on my face.

"If your wondering why I'm sitting next to you on school is because your always sitting by yourself" said worried Sammie

I just sat there and let this girl talk because I never had anybody that was worried about me other than my died grandma. But something she ask, really brighten my day that made me forget all my problems at home.

Sammie asked "Would you become my friend ?" and she said it with an exciting voice.

"Well I never had friend bef-" then she cut me off.

"Then that's a yes, oh it's time to get off the bus, do you wanna sit together in class ?" she asked nicely

"Yea let's sit together in class" I said nervously

As soon as we got to class we actually sat together in class but we were in the backrow then Mrs.Green had something important to say.

"Hello class today we have a student name Randy" she said happily.

Then the new student in class had introduce himself.

"Hi everyone m-my name is Randy Williams and I hope I'll get along w-with you a-all" he said nervously.

But I wasn't paying attention to the new guy until I heard people in the front talking saying he so hot then Sammie tapped me.

"You should get a look on the new guy Jasmine " said happy Sammie

I took a good look at him all I could say was hot.

Randy had nice icy blue eyes and brown hair. Randy also had a nice perfect smile but the one thing that made him look really hot was that he had a nice football jacket with a V-neck shirt were you can see through his muscle.

But there was one thing, he was white and I should know a white guy like him would never date a dark skin ugly black girl like me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys it's my first time writing a story but I hope you like but I may miss type words

Hope you enjoy

INSTAGRAM: @manie_okay