Part Three- HP & Twilighters

Sorry guys for the long delay since my last post..been quite busy..  

OK..this chapter was the hardest I've had to write so far as I had to come up with a way to explain why Cedric Diggory/Edward Cullen is still alive  

In the end I came up with what I thought was remotely possible even if some of you might disagree..  

Also, for me to write it was quite boring and extra long..Next chapter will hopefully be more interesting..  

Sorry for babbling..lol  

Plz leave comment, I'd love to know what you think..x  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

"So you're telling me that You-Know-Who knows I'm alive and is coming after me with his Death Eaters?" Edward asked.  

"Err...to cut a long story short; yes", answered Harry, gently massaging his scar. They were in the Cullen house. Ron was loudly gobbling down sandwiches prepared by Esme, while Hermione watched in disgust and disapproval.  

"We cant stay here", Edward said to Carlisle. "It's too dangerous".  

"Chill out, Edward", Emmett said airily. "After all we've been through, I think we can take on a few wand-wielding wizards". He flexed his muscles causing Hermione to inhale sharply. "To be honest I'm relishing it quite a lot".  

"You don't understand how...evil the death eaters are, let alone Lord Voldermort! I say we move away from here and go stay with the Denali clan".  

"Yoo coont ron away fooeva", Ron spoke, spraying Hermione with saliva and food".  

"Ugh, Ron! Stop speaking with your mouth full. It's disgusting".  

"Soree Ermynee", Ron said. Alice giggled.  

"Ron's right though", said Carlisle. "We can't run away forever. He's bound to find us find us and judging from what we've all heard about Voldemort, he is very powerful. But somehow, I bet he's not expecting a family of vampires to counter him".  

"Like the element of surprise", Alice chipped in.  

"Exactly, Alice", Carlisle smiled "This will be very different to what we have faced before. This time it's wizards, with their wands and spells. But as vampires, we can rely on our speed and intuition.  

"And strength", added Emmett, smirking.  

"And strength", repeated Carlisle approvingly. He turned to Harry, "I presume you will be joining us for the fight?"

Harry, who'd been quiet for a while, was lost in his own thoughts. However, he stirred at the sound of his name.  

"Yes...of course", he said as he searched Ron and Hermione's faces for any signs of query. There wasn't any. They'd expected this all along.  

"Err...Harry?" Edward said guiltily. "I just want to apologise for the way I... manhandled you earlier. It was very silly of me and I'm truly sorry"  

"That's alright", said Harry sincerely. "Oh, that reminds me. Cedric, how exactly did you become a vampire?"  

"It's a long story, Harry".  

"We've got time. I think".

Edward sighed loudly and began, "After You-Know-Who hit me with the killing curse I thought I was dead. Gone, forever. And I guess I was dead. However, there was a very tiny part of me that had hope. That didn't entirely let go. That held on to the light", Edward paused dramatically. Harry could see Hermione and Bella listening, transfixed. Ron had clearly lost interest as he'd gone back to eating his food. The rest of the Cullens, except Rosalie and Renesmee, were talking quietly amongst themselves having heard Edward's story before.  

"Now, I know no one's ever survived the killing curse, except you, Harry, but as I lay there supposedly dead, I could hear what was going on between you and You-Know-Who. And when both your wands connected and you did that spell that raised the spirit of the dead, something deep inside me awoke, propelling me towards the light. It was then that I knew I had a chance, no matter how slim that chance was, of survival.  

So I lay there for three whole days. I felt you take my body back to my father. I shared the sorrow and agony my father felt at my dead. At the time I wanted to reach out and console him but I was too weak. I believed my soul had been fragment. Still I lay there, the day of my funeral looming. Fortunately, the night before the said day, Carlisle came to me. I guess being a vampire, he could sense that there was still life in me no matter how...fragile it was. So he changed me and the rest is history. I was there at my own funeral. I watched as my father shed uncontrollable. Thankfully, he was too upset to look at his lifeless son. Had he opened the coffin he'd have seen someone who didn't look remotely like his son..." He trailed away, his voice full of emotion.  

"Whoa, that was...intense", said Bella lamely.  

"Yeah", agreed Hermione.  

"But why didn't you try to notify your father that you were alive? He was practically dying inside", asked Harry, somehow accusingly. "And everyone kind of blamed me for your death. I was avoided like the plague!.  

"I know, Harry, and I'm sorry about that but try to understand. You survived the killing curse and that didn't exactly make you and Voldemort best buddies".  

"So...you were afraid", Harry stated matter of factly.  

"Well...yes", Edward said, inconspicuously stealing a glance at Bella. "But you have to realise that I was quite young then".  

"Yeah, of course. Look, it's OK to be scared. Of course, you're not scared now".  

"Of course not", said Edward, a bit too quickly. There was a momentarily silence in which Hermione suddenly became fascinated with her nails.  

Harry frowned. There was something that didn't seem to add up. "How come you ignored my message?" he asked Edward.  

"What message?".  

"I sent my owl to warn you about Lord Voldemort".  

"We didn't...", he paused, cocking his head to the side, as if listening to something no one else could hear. "Oh, Jasper", he said tiredly.  

"What's going on?" Harry asked, looking from Edward to the pained looking vampire on his left.  

"About your owl", Jasper said slowly. "I'm afraid it's gone".  

"What do you mean- gone?" Harry asked, his voice rising slightly. Ron had stopped eating.  

"I mean...I...ate it".