11

*Recap*
Liv: Okay.
*End Of Recap*

I eat my toast and walk out of the house and start walking to school, when I get to school I walk in and see Ariel. She walks up to me.
Ariel: Hey Liv.
Liv: Hi.
Ariel: You don't need to go to your locker today right?
Liv: Why?

The bell rings.
Ariel: I have to go.

She walks away and I start walking to my locker, when I get to my locker I see a picture of me with the word "SLUT" on it. I rip it off of my locker and open my locker, a ton of paper falls out of it. I grab the papers and see that their pictures of my face photoshopped onto a girls body and it has Charles, Mark, Jacob, Brandon and Mario's faces photoshopped on it with the word "HOE" on it, I grab all of the papers and throw them away. As I'm throwing the papers away the principal walks over to me.
Principal: Miss Melloul why aren't you in class?
Liv: I was just heading to class. I was throwing these papers away first.
Principal: Can I see one of the papers?

I hand her a paper.
Principal: Who made these?
Liv: I don't know. Maybe Jordyn or Grace or anyone. Everyone knows now because of Grace and Jordyn.
Principal: Lets go down to my office and we are going to figure out who made these.
Liv: Okay.

We start walking down to her office, when we get there I sit down in a chair. She calls Grace down from class, Grace walks in the door a few minutes later.
Principal: Miss Will please take a seat.
Grace: What's going on?

Grace sits down and the principal holds up the piece of paper.
Principal: Did you make these?
Grace: No. I may be mad at Liv and made a rumor about her but I absolutely did not do that. That's next level too mean.
Principal: Do you know anyone that might have made them?
Grace: The only person I can think of is Jordyn.
Principal: Okay. Thank you Grace. You can go back to class now.

Grace gets up and leaves, the principal calls Jordyn's Mom and Mom.
Principal: I called Jordyn's Mom and your Mom. They are on their way and we are going to have a talk.
Liv: Okay.

Mom, Jordyn and Jordyn's Mom walk in 15 minuets later.
Principal: Jordyn can you have a seat? Moms you can sit by your daughters.
Mom: What's going on? Why is Liv in here?
Principal: Well it seems that Jordyn has been bullying Liv and started a fight with her the other day but Liv found some stuff in her locker today that someone put in it and I need to know if Jordyn did it or not.
Jordyn's Mom: My daughter would do nothing of the sort.
Principal: She does and I have proof of it. 1 of our students video taped what Jordyn was saying to Liv and it ended up in a fight.
Mom: Liv you didn't tell me that it ended up in a fight.
Liv: Yeah well Aaron doesn't tell you everything either.
Jordyn's Mom: I'm not going to believe that my daughter bullied someone until I see the proof.
Principal: Okay well I'm going to get the proof to show you.

The principal grabs her phone and calls the main office.
Principal: Hey Marie can I have the evidence of Jordyn and Liv's fight from the other day?
Marie: Yeah. I'll send the student to your office now.
Principal: Okay. Thank you.

She hangs up the phone.
Principal: The student will be right down.

A few minutes later the door opens and Charles walks in.
Principal: Hi Mr. Gitnick. Can I see the video of Liv and Jordyn fighting?
Charles: Yeah.

He goes onto his phone and goes to the video, he hands it to the principal. He looks at me and I glare at him.
Jordyn: That's one of the boys she slept with.
Liv: Shut up Jordyn. It's not your business.

The principal shows the video to Mom and Jordyn's Mom, she hands Charles's phone back to him.
Jordyn's Mom: Jordyn why would you say those things? That is not your business. You were not raised to be like that. You best be apologizing to Liv real quick.
Jordyn: I'm sorry that I said those things and made a rumor about you that's true and I'm sorry for starting a fight but you did sleep with my boyfriend.
Liv: I didn't know he was your boyfriend at the time and at least that proves to you that he's not loyal.
Principal: I have some pictures that Liv found in her locker and all I would like to know is if Jordyn made them or not.

The principal hands Mom and Jordyn's Mom 1 of the papers and let's them look at it.
Jordyn's Mom: Jordyn did you make these?
Jordyn: You have no proof if I made them or not.
Jordyn's Mom: Jordyn did you make these? Yes or no. If you don't tell me now you are not going on that trip with Brandon.
Jordyn: Yes I made them but at least I'm not a hoe and sleep with every guy I see.
Liv: Don't call me a hoe you ugly skank.
Jordyn: Does your mom know about all the boys you sleep with? Don't call me a skank you cunt.