Chapter 1

Prologue

"If you like something to happen, you'll find many ways to make it happen, but if you don't like it to happen, you'll find many excuses why it can't happen." that's what everybody says, but is it true? Is there really a way to Zero's heart for Aeka. Can a bad person change from bad to good or bad to worst?

When all the odds are against his feelings for her, can he fight his way forward or will he back off and give up?Who would she choose, a guy from his past or a troublemaker that causes her troubles everytime?

She chooses to hide her face inside a box but two guys entered her life and turn her box world inside out.

Chapter 1:

Vinton's POV

"Oh sorry man, I didn't see you" I told him because I was enjoying listening to music and I didn't notice that I bumped into him, while saying sorry he faced me with a different expression,I've seen in his eyes and gestures that he wanted to punch me instead of showing goodness to me.I didn't meant to hit him.

"What's with that stare? Want a piece of me?"

"Yeah" he said in a boastful manner and he really wanted to punch me.

I may not even know the reason he is acting like that but I know that I'm not the cause that made his mood that way, I know that there's a deeper reason. Instead of hitting one another, I choose to walk away from him to prevent a mess. As I walk away I heard him called me coward but I still continued to walk as if I didn't hear anything.

Chriz POV

"woah, I like this one" while holding and looking to this ballpens in my side.

"Miss, how much is that one" I asked the seller and point it to the bags at the corner

"Which one, this?" While she's looking at the item, I take these ballpens beside me unnoticed by the seller.

"Yes" I answered

"It's three hundred fifty pesos"

"Oh I see, how about that color pencil over there?" when she's looking to what I'm pointing, I simply took other items in her shop.

"Which color pencil, this first or second?" while she's asking me, this time I didn't notice that she's looking at me and she had seen me putting something in my bag, because of embarrassment on what I did, I run going out of that shop then she followed me.

"Hey,that boy is a shoplifter" she shouted and upon running I bumped into someone.

"Get out of the way" I shouted to him.

"Help me catch that boy please, he's a shoplifter." She's begging to the guy I bumped into accidentally then he followed me.

"Oh yes,finally I'm already away from them and that guy can't follow me here" I whispered to myself

While walking with a smile on my face suddenly someone blocked on my way.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard him say

When I looked at him,I was shocked because right now I'm facing the campus troublemaker. I can't even move to where I'm standing

"You've just shoplifted right?"He asked

"No, I haven't" I answered

He took my bag and saw whats inside.I feel so nervous and doesn't even know what to do because all students in school are afraid of him. No one wants to challenge or fight against him.