Chapter 5

Bonjour fellow wattpad users! Thank you to those who fanned me and my partner. C'mon guys! I really need your support. I'm determined to finish all 4 of my books before school starts In September. My partner and I will be in high school! We're finally freshmen..ya I know, we're only 13 and 14. So please! Show your support!

VOTE, COMMENT & FAN :)

This chapter is dedicated to everyone that showed their support to me by voting, commenting and/or fanning. Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Enjoy chapter 5 :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Matt parked the car in front of the hugest house I've ever seen, I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door. The lawn was really big and you could see flowers everywhere. The whole view of the house was like one of those huge, fancy houses you see in a magazine.

I looked at Matt for a second and there was a wide grin on his face. He started walking toward the truck to pull out my suitcase.

Quickly, I followed him and grabbed it before he could. He frowned and held out his hand. I shook my head and smirked. He went forward to grab it as I stepped back, still smirking.

"Race you to the house bro." I said as I turned around and ran to the front door. Grinning, I knew I was going to win. Besides, I was the fastest runner in my old school. I heard his steps close behind as I made it to the front. I looked back just to see as Matt came panting like a dog.

"How...could...you...run...so...fast?" He asked in between breaths. Oh, I'm the best. Smiling widely, I replied.

"Born that way big bro," I stated rather smugly and continued, "aren't you going to lead me inside? I want to sleep." I frowned. I was tired and wanted to sleep really badly. The flight was tiring. He smiled and opened the front door. He put his hand out gesturing me to go first and smirked. 

"Ladies first" he said and quietly added, "If I should call you a lady." Rolling my eyes, I pushed him inside which knocked us both over on to the floor. I landed on top of him.

Groaning, I tried getting off the marble floor. I pushed my knees up and slowly got off the floor. I walked forward only to be back on the floor. Again, on top of him. Matt, on the other hand, was grinning evilly.

"Dude, Matt, bro, you already got our step-sister in love with you?" A husky voice asked which made me jump. I quickly got off the floor. Matt offered his hand, but I kicked him in his ribs. Hard. Groaning and clutching his ribs, he turned on his stomach and pushed himself off the floor.

I turned around toward the voice only to find another hot guy.

 Gosh, what's with these California boys? Were they all fucking hot? Fuck my life if they are. The boy looked around my age. He had green eyes and blond hair that came in small curls. I suddenly realized I was staring at his face for a little longer.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He said smirking. Not knowing I was still staring, I scolded at him. I raised him the finger and smirked.

"How about you take a picture of this? Freak," I said and my smirk widened when his eyes almost bulged out of his head.

Beside me, Matt was bursting out with laughter. "Whatever. I want to sleep ass. Get me a bed or coach." I demanded glaring at Matt. He quickly recovered from laughing and frowned at me as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't you want to meet the rest of the family? I'm sure dad wants to see you." He said in confusion. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't really care about the old guy. Dude, I'm really tired. So make this quick." I said annoyed. Grinning, he grabbed my arms and led me into the house. Hot guy number 2 was following from behind.