Girls Day (Pt. 2)

"What are you looking at freaks!" Pansy snaps at them. I see Snape chuckle before going back to sipping on whatever he is drinking. "I really don't like them, 'Mione. I will never understand how you were friends with them."

"I know," I say. I know I can never tell her how badly I miss them cause then she'll hate me. Then I won't be able to hang out with Draco and them. And honestly, they will probably hurt me.

I look at them then back to Pansy. "What do you want to eat?" I ask looking at the menu.

"You!"

"What!?"

"Joking..... I was just joking..."

"Okay good." I look away. My gaze lands on Ron and Harry and do they look angry.

"I'm over here, Hermione." 

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry." For the rest of the trip, we eat in the Three Broom Sticks. I had a salad and she had some Butterbeer fudge. We talked for a while. After that, we all walked back to Hogwarts as a group. And of course, we have to walk in the back. Right next to Harry and them.

"Are you going to the Quidditch match, 'Mione?" Draco asks.

"Yes, she's coming with me," Pansy answers for me.

"Well, we will see you there. We have practice."

"Bye!" Pansy and I say at the same time.

A/N

Hi everyone. Hope you're enjoying the story.

I was going to put something in here but I'm saving it for the next chapter. Bye!