The Mark of Aether:III: 10 signs you missed.

Like promised, these are some (yes there is more) signs you've either missed, overlooked, or ignored during your re/read of TMoA. And here are the top 10 vital stuff to realize:

**spoilers ahead for the curious readers who haven't finished reading**

1- in The Elusion, a man of green eyes, known for his sentence 'your time has come, child of light', first appeared before vanishing for good throughout book I. And no, I haven't forogtten him. But you did. Who is he? Why didn't he reappear? What was his role?

We'll see in book II. For now, comment what you think!

2- Cantelot is protected by a magical barrier dressed by Siltheres. Until we realized there was a traitor, no one understood from where the dark beasts surged, knowing their appearence started nigh the time of Celestia's arrival.

In The Shadow, the wolves and damned creatures were what called Leon back to the capital, if you remeber, in Another wold~Part I. Those demoniac beings didn't infiltrate Cantelot via spies, but because of rupture between balance when Celestia first came to Ardoria through the gate. Which leads us to realize that, after all, Lysithea was expecting her to come back.

She didn't knew when, unlike Ramos, but she knew Celestia was alive. Why? Because all the signs of the prophecies started showing, which would have been impossible if the heir was truly dead.

3- when Leon first asked Celestia about her name, and the fact that he stopped short on it ( His eyes stopped before they met with mine, a burning intensity in them): Another wold~Part I
And in Another world~Part II
( If it is what I thought about, we should take more cautions now than ever. You have already pieced every part since the first signs appeared, it was the time turning the tables to its behalf.) He knew all along. He even doubted the moment he saw her golden barrier ,which hasn't been directly mentionned.

4- in The Prophecy~Part I, when Celestia was introduced to Liam, she never looked past the curtain. Leon's ressources were big, we all agree, but why would he be close of a pack that only obeys to the Highnesses. Plus, when Liam talked about the attack on the norm, he said: she is alright, where the she is Rhia's. The very first sign of any relative to Leon. For clueless readers, it could be easily mistaken for a love interest.

5- in the same chapter, following paragraph, when Liam asked :him? He never ment Blake, no one knew of the dark prince's existence. But somebody completely different, and again, bookII.

6- in The Academy~Part II, it was made clear Lysithea wasn't Dearcious' incarnation. I'll leave you on this...

7- in The Prophecy~ Parts I and II, when they had walked around the Shimderian Forest, Leon had a reason for doing so. Sorcha knows them all, from Carter to Leon and Mayra to all their siblings. Why walk away from a safe road? Because they were tracked. Both Leon and Carter planned to take the outskirt of the Forest lull the beast following them out, and not cause havoc in the woods, knowing that no dark powers can breach the protection from outside. But if they went inside, it will have an open door.

8- why did the wolf in The Shadow try to convince Leon to join them? Because his father is a demon, at least what I've told you so far. But then, how was it possible for him to marry Estelle, a second crown? And why did she hid her kids from him? Did she knew? Answer is still a secret until book II. But what do you think ;) ?

9-the phoenix took apprearence even before the opening of the Eye and inside the spirit world. When and where? Back in The Lands of the Olds~part II when Celestia saw a screeching bird with golden eyes, which she decided to follow.

Could it be?

10- how did Blake follow Celestia into this world of deads? How could he ever possibly get out. Easy, but this is not the complete reason, just a hint to keep you waiting for later. Dearcious is dead, he belongs to the world of souls. He allowed him in and out. But who is really Dearcious?

Well, this was all for today, did you enjoy these? There are more, way way more of hidden messages that I haven't uncovered for the sake of giving you heart-attacks in the upcoming times. And trust me when I say there will be a lot.

Like always, comment what you think!