Ch. 3 The visit

The song in this chapter has extra letters in it so you can see how long he sung a certain part. I came up with it on the spot so please dont judge. I'm sorry if it's not very good, but I did my best. Feel free to comment!;)

(Shizuo's P.O.V)

I woke up early, and it's the fleas fault. Why am I worried about him? It doesn't make sense. We're enemy's. He's also really annoying. In fact he's.... he's..... he's a flea. I decided on, but how he acted yesterday when he thought he was alone was strange, even for him it was strange. So I decided to go ask Shinra for his address, just like I decided on last night. Why? I decided, the reason being I was a nice person and he wasn't himself.

So here I am knocking on Shinras door. " Coming, coming, I'm coming!" Yelled Shinra on his way to the door. "Izaya I was starting to get worried how- oh it's you Shizuo, sorry I thought you were someone else." He apologized after mistaking me for Izaya. "It's no problem Shinra. So I guess somethings wrong with the flea." I said as I sat down on the couch across from him. "No, it's just he hasn't been around lately and it's really odd. Do you think he hates me?" he asked me honestly. "He's probably just messing with you, he is just a flea after all. If you want, I can visit him with you to make sure he's sorry." I said deciding to go with Shinra. "Really?!!! That would be amazing, but Celtys coming too. So don't make too big of a mess, ok. That also means no killing him. Understand?" He said jumping up and hugging me. "Ya, I'll do my best." I replied as he tried to drag me out the door, where Celty was waiting.

"Hi Shizuo, are you coming too?" She asked showing me her screen. " Ya I'm coming, but only because I saw him the other day and something felt different about him." I replied sighing.

Then, we were off to Izaya's apartment in Shinjuku. When we walked into the apartment almost everyone that worked there was half asleep. Why? Someone with an angelic voice was singing. In fact it sounded like the famous Izoro Yukines voice. He was amazing and everyone knows hardly anything about him. Not even the record company. He mostly sings and plays the guitar, but sometimes he just sings and dances. On occasion he goes out and even sings and dances with people on the street. He also donates food, candy, clothes and suggests a shelter to the needy and orphanages. He's an amazing guy and he's as popular as my little brother. Even I can't help but like him.

"I didn't know Izoro yukine lived here." Said Shinra to the lady at the front desk. "Ya, but not even we know who he is. It echoes in the small hallways and whenever we get close he stops. This lullaby is just perfect though, I can't keep my eyes open." She said as she put her head on the desk and yawned. "Ok. Well
were going up to see my friend. Try not to fall asleep. Bye, thanks!" Shinra said as he ran over to the elevators.

As we got closer, the words became louder and made us even more tired. Then, were were outside the fleas door where surprisingly it was the loudest and most pure.
Huuush child, just clooose your eyes.
Driiiift off to dream dear child.
Sleeeep, sleeep just saaail away
Cliiimb the tallllest mouuuntains, sail the seeeven seas if you may.
Huuush child, close your eyes, driiift off to sleeep.
Youuu are loved, you are saaafe. My child just close your eyes, you arrre feeling sleeeepy.
Hush,hush,hushhhh. Deeear child.
Good night little devil.

Then, it was over. Good thing too because I almost fell asleep. We leaned on closer and heard the flea running about and putting stuff away. Then, Celty wrote "Do you guys think Izaya is Izoro?" I didn't want to believe it. They were complete opposites. "There's no way they can be the same person Celty. Izoro Yukine is a good guy, but Izaya is just a flea." I replied, but Shinra just shook his head at my response. "It's possible. He has a fragil heart, but he has one nun the less, even though most would think he doesn't. I've never heard him sing, but why don't we add that to the list of things we'll ask him." Then, he knocked on the door.