Chapter 26 - "Things Happen."

AVALYNN'S POV

Hmm... I think I bought enough stuff for them. But, then again, Nicole's in Bali while Rina's inside another room, working her ass off again.

I go to the bed and throw myself onto it and enjoy the bliss I'm having now. It was a long flight, and I just have to take a power nap for this fatigue I'm experiencing. I sigh in relief slowly closing my eyes before i hear the door being opened from the outside. I am too lazy to look up until someone straddles my thigh. From the scent, I am absolutely sure it's Rina.

"How was Tokyo?" She asks.

I give her two thumbs up before burying myself even further in this comfy bed.

"I see you bought gifts. Any for me?"

I point at the boxes. "You can choose anything you like. Do keep some for Nicole. When will she come back home?" I ask.

"She went to Bali just yesterday. Maybe in a week or two? If you miss her that much, we could always fly to Bali ourselves and surprise her." Rina suggests.

"Nah. Let her have her fun with her friends. Mary's with her right?" I open my eyes just to see she's already naked on top of me.

"Yeah, she's with Mary."

Then, we don't have to worry about a thing since Daniel probably provided the best bodyguards for them. Mary's his future wife after all.

The future Queen of Astor!

"Fara was this close to revealing our secrets to Nicole last week."

Oh yeah, her. When Rina told me on the phone about that, it made me want to kill her for what she'd done. She blew me off saying she was not feeling well, but instead, she fled to Maestropolitan just to get her present from Rina!

"It was unprofessional of her to do such a thing. She's lucky she arrived just in time for the show. If this continues, I just might have to fire her from my company." I'm not even kidding. I smile when Rina laughs. I will never get tired of her laughter. It's my therapy after all these years of being married to her.

"Ava." She takes my hand and places it on her left breast. "Do you feel that?"

If she's asking about how full her breast feels in my hand, yes I do feel it. I even feel the urge to penetrate her become even more ... unbearable.

"Oh hello there, little Ava ... not so little though. Are you getting excited about this? And, did you make a call to the doctor I suggested? I think you did because the size of your member is quite different from the usual."

Does she have to comment on it? I thought she wants me to meet that friend of hers.

"Oh Ava, it must be that long since we've been together like that."

She's right, it's been too long. The last time I had any action was when Nicole pleasured me with her hands and mouth.

"Ava, I'm sorry for not being able to give you the joy of being a parent. I know we've been spending a lot of money and time on this. Maybe, you should give up on me and let Nicole be the mother of your child."

I use my hands to cover her mouth. I really hate it when she's being this way. She's only making herself even more depressed than usual. "Stop talking like that. Alice said it will take some time for us to have a child. It's not you're fault. It's mine. I am not ... like any male who can just have a child with anyone. I am not the perfect one. I was created."

"We've checked, and it was me who can't bear a child. We've tried,, but still, it's not going to work." Her voice cracks. I can see tears shimmering in her eyes. Oh God, how I wish I could make things better than they are now. When her tears finally run down her cheeks, I get up and hug her shivering body before she finally cries her heart out.