Young Pearlmethyst

this ones lame

5000 years, all alone, nobody to talk to, the only thing surrounding the small purple gem were cliffs and dead grass. Amethyst sighed. Was this really how she was going to spend eternity?

Amethyst sat there in her hole, waiting for something, anything, to come and talk to her for once. She had never seen another gem in her entire life.

Until now.

.      .      .

Amethyst lay on a rock nearby her hole. She looked over at a dead flower. "Hey little dude.." She said weakly. "How are you doing..?" She managed to crinkle a smile onto her face. "You're alone too huh..?" She looked up at the grey, cloudy sky. "I know. It really sucks being here. Nobody to talk to.. nothing to do.. just empty holes and grey rocks." She sighed. "At least I've got you, dead flower #46." The flower quickly shrivelled up and fell onto the rock. "Hm.."

Suddenly, there was a sound. The sound of footsteps. Amethyst gasped. "Another gem maybe?!" She quickly hid inside her hole. "Ohh noo... what if they're here to kill me?! Ahh I'm scared.." she said quietly to herself. She suddenly heard voices.

"Did you hear something, Pearl..?"

Pearl.

The name was stuck in Ames head. "Pearl.. it is another gem! I have to go out!" She said smiling and dashing out of the hole.

The voices were getting closer and closer.

"Maybe we should look around..?"

"You go around there, Pearl, and I'll stay here. Garnet, you go left." Amethyst suddenly heard footsteps getting louder and louder until she could make out a figure in the distance.

"Hey!!" Ame shouted. The figure jumped.

"H-hello..?" The figure got closer and closer. Soon enough she was a foot away from the small gem. "Hi.. I'm Pearl." She said smiling. "Are you lost..?"

Amethyst just sat there, blushing. "Um.. please don't hurt me.." Amethyst said looking up at Pearl.

"Oh no! I won't hurt you!" Pearl said putting her arms out for her to grab. "Here." She said.

Amethyst stared. After a few seconds she grabbed her arms and Pearl picked her up. "Let's go."

hehe