SIXTEEN ➳ SMASH THE MIRROR, PT. 2

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
SMASH THE MIRROR, PT. 2
╚═════ ═════╝

TERESA AND HOOK WERE BOTH PANTING SLIGHTLY, THEIR LEGS HURTING FROM ALL THE RUNNING THEY DID, AS THEY CAME TO A STOP OUTSIDE THE MANISON

TERESA AND HOOK WERE BOTH PANTING SLIGHTLY, THEIR LEGS HURTING FROM ALL THE RUNNING THEY DID, AS THEY CAME TO A STOP OUTSIDE THE MANISON. They bolted toward the iron gate to get inside the large house, when all of a sudden, a smug voice stopped them in their tracks. "Watch your step. The terrain's a little rough around here."

They glared at the Dark One. "Get out of my way, Crocodile," Hook snarled. "I'll die fighting before I let you use that bloody hat on Emma."

Suddenly, Hook is thrown back into the iron fence. The garden house from nearby wrapped around his body rather tightly, keeping him in place. He struggled to get out, fear for Emma swirling around in his blue eyes.

Teresa threw her hands forward, a burst of magic exploding from her palms. She was still quite untrained with her magic, so it was wild and didn't just hit Gold, but a lamp posr as well. The lamp post sparked and the light but burst before it split into two pieces and fell to the ground.

Gold grunted from the pain Teresa caused him before quickly getting up. With a wave of his hand, he conjured up a pair of magical handcuffs that he once tried using on his father. They disappeared from his shop and wrapped around Teresa's wrists, cutting off her supply of magic. He then threw her against the fence, forcing part of the garden house to wrap tightly around her slim waist.

She gasped at the tightness, her hands bound infront of her as she struggled to get out.

"Death can wait," Gold said. "How about before you depart, I'll treat you both to a front-row seat and we can watch her use that hat on herself?"

"No!" Teresa practially growled.

"Oh, and, uh..." He smirked smugly as he moved to stand closer to Hook. "In case you were counting on Emma getting your message" He lifted Emma's phone out of his pocket and smirked. "Don't."

Hook's heart fell and he shook his head, his voice barely a whisper, "No."

"I'm not one for loose ends. Don't worry. You'll get over her...just like you got over Milah." Hurt flashed in both their eyes, confusing Teresa. She wondered who Milah was, but didn't question it as now was not the time. "How many centuries did that take? Oh, it matters not. This might even add a little fuel to your fire. Don't tell me you haven't missed the taste of vengeance."

Teresa stared at him in disbelief. The fact that he would do this to someone who gave him a grandson disgusted her. "She's the mother of your grandson!"

"Don't do this," Hook pleaded, struggling to get his hand free.

"I wish I didn't have to. But I need Miss Swan. Surely you understand that."

Teresa and Hook watched in worry as the lights within the mansion began to flicker. And then suddenly there was a burst of  bright light.