Please remember me and dont forget me Chapter 14 (edited)

Day 9
It was a sunny day you would expect in to begin peacefully.However...

"AGHHHHH" Amy screamed.
"What?! What?!" Sonic shouted waking up from sleeping by Amy's bedside.
"Don't DO THAT!"
"Do what?!"
"Ok... let's imagine you woke up to a stranger holding your hand sitting BESIDE YOUR BED!"
Sonic smirked for a moment teasingly putting an arm around her.
"Haha you are so funny..." Amy said sarcastically she slipped her red fluffy slippers onto her feet and began heading downstairs. Sonic followed her down the stairs.
"Remember four big steps away!" Amy growled.

Tails watched Amy and sonic walked down the stairs, " the machine is ready."
"Ok!" Amy smiled widely. As sonic and Amy walked into the living room following Tails into the living room there were two machines seen.
"I thought you said machine bud," Sonic questioned.
"I know you two are having problems believing in any of this situation so I brought a real life detector you just sit in the chair in the middle. If it's a lie the buzzer makes a buzz and light turns red. If it's the truth the light will turn green."

"I'll go first I guess," Sonic shrugged he then walked to the lie detector chair and sat down adjusting the straps around his wrist.

"Ok now how do I know you?"  Amy folded her arms.
"We're best friends."
The light turned green and Amy became more interested.
"So those pictures on your phone... Are really me?"
"Bingo."
The light turned green once again.
"So I really chased you around everywhere?"
"yes."
The light turned green and Amy had become speechless she watched Sonic take the straps off his arms and stood up.
"Trust me now?"

Amy could not do anything but look at sonic. She walked towards the lie detector chair and sat down adjusting the straps then faced sonic.
"Ok go ahead..."
"Do you remember me?"
She sighed," No, sorry I don't remember you..."
The light turned green to sonic's dismay he remained silent and didn't know what to think as he watched Amy take the straps of the lie detector of her arms.

"Cool now I can run some tests" Tails clapped.