10 Awesome Channels to Learn English on YouTube

Have you tried learning English on YouTube?

YouTube isn’t just about cats and silly videos anymore.

You’ll quickly find thousands of free YouTube videos on learning English.

But then how will you know what to watch?

To help you, I’ve picked my top 10 channels to help you learn English on YouTube. The styles are all very different, but they’re all really fun and interesting.

Download: This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you can take anywhere. Click here to get a copy. (Download)

Wait. Why Should I Study English on YouTube?

So, you might be asking: “Why should I use YouTube to learn English?”

Here are a few reasons:

You might already have books or classroom lessons, but having a variety of materials is good.You can pause and rewind whenever you need to.Many of the videos let you see the speaker’s mouths. This way you can better understand how their mouths move.

Learning any new language is going to be a challenge. But the experience doesn’t have to be painful.

Whether you are a child, teenager or adult, absolute beginner, intermediate or advanced ESL student, YouTube has a lot of English language lessons and English language learning channels that are available for free. Hope you enjoy the ones shown here!

10 Awesome Channels to Learn English on YouTube

Speak English with Misterduncan

This is one of the most popular YouTube channels for learning English. It’s easy to see why.

Misterduncan is passionate about his topic. He’s excited about English and you can feel it in these well made videos. He uses humor a lot of the time to help you learn. Misterduncan teaches English to the world for free and has had a channel on YouTube since 2006. There are many lessons on topics like the senses, slang, news, fashion and money. They’re easy to watch and are about how the language is spoken instead of grammar.

Learn English with EnglishClass101.com