Because of Morte

With great power comes great responsibility....

Yeah; they weren't kidding when they said that sh*t.

Strength, power, status, if you ask me its all too damn over rated. If Superman could have just gone easy on the buff attitude butting his cocky ass in every situation like the hero he is, then maybe the dude could have savored a slice of a pizza without having to fly across the globe to go all kung foo on every monster's ass.

But Nooo - with every power also come rules. To tell you the truth the rules are kind of a buzz kill for all the super-powers. Because it doesn't matter if you can blow fire through your fists, and fly the space with your own wings, and basically control every breath a human takes; when you're so restricted in its use.

Yeah, I can do all those things and more. Sort of a given as the son of Hades. Growing up in the underworld and being taught on how to play with fire before I spoke my first words was; I wouldn't lie - pretty damn cool. But striving for death of mankind and growing a sense of feeling supreme as bodies burn in ashes gets kind of sick. There's only so many fires I can build and so many lives I can take without it seriously getting on my conscience - not that I'm supposed to have one.

Like I said - buzz kill.

The name's Rider Morté . I'm seventeen turning eighteen at the end of this week and unlike most teenagers who get a brand new Porsche and an unspoken agreement to get wasted for their birthday, I get the chance to go in the real world to start collecting souls to bring back to hell to my dearest father until they suffocate in the fires I build for an eternity. The responsibility is a given whether or not I want it, and the job is getting freakin' suffocating. No pun intended.

So yeah. I am the Prince of Darkness, son of Hades, source of Death and all that jazz. Got a nice ring to it; no? (Note the sarcasm).

I'm meant to be the Devil from Hell. And I am getting so freakin' sick of it.

Boo freakin' Hoo"

Best Mystery Overall

Best Adventure Overall

sub :

Best Sad scene

Most Unique Plot