2.5

this is already almost at 4K votes and im not even finished with changbins portion of the Q&A smh
i was planning on finishing this weekend but our house lost power and it might not be on for a few days :////

also tw: homophobic comments and/or actions💛
—————

felix shot up in bed, looking around frantically, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

he then spotted a sleeping changbin on the ground and let his tears fall.

his dream felt so real.

°•dream•°

changbin pushed felix against the wall making the younger boy hit his head roughly.

"hyung p-please.." felix whimpered, tears falling rapidly from his eyes.

"why the fuck are you still here felix?" changbin growled at him.

"i t-thought we were fr-friends!" felix let out a choked sob as he dropped to the floor, earning a kid to the side from the older boy in front of him.

"now tell me felix..why would i befriend a faggot like you?" changbin snarled, his lips curling in anger.

"y-you said it w-was o-okay!" felix continued crying, his tears seemingly never stopped.

"well its not. get the fuck out of my house fag."

°•end•°

changbin sat up straight, rubbing his eyes as he heard a strangled cry come from his bed.

his brain finally registered what was happening, as he threw the covers off of him, standing up right.

"felix, whats wrong?" changbin asked softly, sitting down across from the weeping boy.

felix just shook his furiously, his hands covering his face as he scooted away from him.

"hey..what happened..youre okay." changbin gently pulled felix closer to him.

instead of answering, felix tried to control his breathing, his shoulders heaving along with his jagged breaths.

"did you have a bad dream bubba?" changbin cooed, eventually placing felix in his own lap.

felix whimpered a 'yes', gripping onto the older boys shirt, crying into it.

"its okay ba-felix, im here...i wont let anything happen to you...i promise." changbin mumbled into the raven haired boys neck.

"okay.." felix replied quietly, his breathing slowly calming down.

"lets go back go sleep, yeah?" the brunette offered, receiving a nod from felix.

changbin let his arms drop, planning on going back to the floor but was stopped by a panicking felix.

"what?" he mumbled, looking into the youngers eyes.

"dont leave me....please.."