FIVE

Realization

"OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE?!" Luhan screamed waving his arm around like crazy.

"I was in the bathroom, I didn't see anything" he explained, his head low and gaze locked onto the ground.

"That's a shame you should have seen what happened Spiderman had taken one of Deadpools swords and had allowed himself to be eaten by that lizard thing! Only get this, Deadpool didn't know!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"So he basically thought his friend was dead?" Baekhyun asked, trying to sound interested in the topic.

"Friend? Hello Baekhyun they are well dating!"

Baekhyun's head shot up at an uneven rate. "What?!"

"Deadpool and Spiderman, they have to be dating, Minseok did you see that hug, That held much more than I'm your friend" Kyungsoo giggled.

Baekhyun stared at the eldest in shock. "That is true Baek" the older chuckled "they did look very comfy together"

"It's not! Deadpool and Spiderman are not dating!" He screamed, freezing infront of his locker.

A slip of paper was visible infront of the red locker. Bending down Baekhyun picked it up and opened it.

I think it's time you tell your friends who you are Baek, they are in danger ~ 🐰

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the note. How the hell did he find him? How did he know this was his locker?

Blowing the air out of his lungs in frustration Baekhyun opened his locker in rage, taking his books he needed for homework into his bag.

Just as he was able to pull away and lock the locker he felt a hand tap his shoulder.

"Baekhyun?"

Turning around at the somewhat familiar voice Baekhyun raised a brow "Chanyeol?"

The tall boy smiled nervously stretching the back of his head.

"This is a surpise" he commented taking a glance at the boy before him.

Chanyeol tilted his head "What do you mean?"

Baekhyun let out a little chuckle before shaking his head, his mocha eyes meeting Chanyeol's dark chocolate.

"The schools bad boy is acting like a little school girl in front of me"

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol's shoulders tensed, his height going back to it's original form.

"Keep your mouth shut" he glared.

Baekhyun's pov~

I couldn't help but smirk noticing his fury. Park Chanyeol was super easy to annoy, and I was planning on doing just that.

"What is it that you want Yoda?"

"I need your help with something" he voiced out with a sigh, looking down at the ground in thought.

"I'm not the type of nerd that would do your homework for you, in case you were wondering" I stated.

"No it's not that" he quickly tried to explain, his eyes darting around before coming to rest with mine again "I need you to tell me who Spiderman is"