Chapter 5

FEEDBACK: I love it, and want to know if you like it or not, please.

OWNERSHIP: I do not own Naruto or Naruto: Shippuden at all or in any way or form. Neither do I own any of it's characters or any or their products.

A/N: Well, here's chapter 5 of this. I would like a follower, that'd be nice. Maybe a vote or 2. Then, I'll be  happy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

When you get home, you say, "Daddy! Daddy! I got a friend!" You jumped in and danced a cute little dance. He asks, "Really? What's their name?" You say, "His name is Gaara." Your daddy had the face that said 'Oh fudge!' He thought, 'I didn't think she'd meet him. It's probably not the best idea. I'll have to move her to a different village to make sure she stays safe. I don't want her getting hurt.'

Later, you have cake and presents. The cake was chocolate with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips and in (f/c) frosting it says, 'Happy Birthday (Y/n)'. He lights the candles and sings Happy Birthday. Then, he says, "Blow out the candles and make a wish!" You think, 'I wish to have f-frie-friends...' Then, you blow the candles out.

You eat cake with your cake with him and ask, "Daddy, can I save some for Gaara?" He waits a few seconds and says, "Why not just take the whole cake? That'd be fine." He smiles, and you say, "A- ari-ga-gato, daddy." You grab the cake and says, "Be back in a bit!" You rush out the house with your cake in hands.

You run around, looking for Gaara. Then, you see him with 2 older kids with him. You run over toward them. The girl obviously has heard of you, because she gets behind Gaara and says, "Look out! It's-" You stop, and you see her frightened face. You walk to them slowly, not wanting to frighten her any more. Gaara says, "Temari, she's my friend." She looks confused and asks, "Your friend?" The older boy asks, "You sure? This girl is your friend?"

You stop in front of them and say, "I have cake." You held it up and caught your breath. Gaara grabs the cake, and you fell down on your back from exhaustion. You ask, "Gosh! Were you here the whole time?" You breathe in and out heavily. Temari, who was still behind Gaara, asks, "You brought... cake? Why?" You say, "It...is...my birthday." You breathe in and out deeply.

Temari asks, "Today?! Can I have some cake?!" You say, "Sure, I already had some, so go ahead and eat some." You smile at her, and she says, "Arigato!" The older boy whines to Temari, "I want cake, too." You say, "Go right ahead. It is you guys' now, whatever your name is." He says, "It's Kankuro, and who are you?"

You ask, "You...you haven't heard of me?" Temari says, "I have." You look at her and say, "Shush." You say, "I'm  Okami, (Y/n). I am known for killing people with shadows." You smile like there wasn't anything wrong about what you just said. Kankuro asks, "For killing people...with...shadows?" You say, "Yeah." Gaara whispers to them, "Watch this." He says, "Thank you for the cake, (Y/n)." You say, "Y-you-'re w-wel-come." Temari and Kankuro start cracking up. Gaara was looking at them, trying to motion for them to quit.

You say, "Why? S-stop!" When Temari saw you were about to attack them, she says, "Kankuro, move!" You controlled the shadows to circle around the 2 older kids. Gaara says, "Stop! Stop it! Don't hurt them!" When you looked up, you saw the 2 older kids had feared looks on their faces. Gaara had sadness and anger on his as he pleaded you to stop. You look at yourself and notice what you're doing. You fall to the ground, crying. You say, "I...I haven't changed at all."

Temari and Kankuro notice they're not being attacked anymore. But when they look up, they are surprised to see you crying. Gaara says, "N-no! Don't cry!" Temari asks, "Why are you crying?" You say, "I haven't changed at all. I...I almost killed you and him." You covered your eyes with your palms. Temari picks you up and says, "I'll bring you home. I think I know where you live." She happens to be right. She knocks on the door, and your daddy opens the door. Temari says, "She's asleep. Can you take her?"

 He takes you in his arms and says, "Yes, and good-bye." He carries you to your room. He packs your things for you, and he thinks, 'I'll have until 11 with her tomorrow, before she leaves. I'll spend half of it with her and she can play with her friend the other half.' That is what was to happen. But right now, it's night time and tomorrow hasn't arrived. He left and went to bed.