The Hangover: pt 2

kyle and kiaa's room

(a/n: keep the mirrors in mind)

"Ight so boom, the nigga likes you and the other nigga is jealous and overprotective. There I told you what you needed to know," Kyle said before standing up. Both Kiaa and Kam grabbed at his arms and sat him back down on the bed.

"Which nigga is which? Tell the story straight."

"Damn y'all are strong. Listen, Brandon been crushing on you ever since he got to LA last year, and you know you and Dlo been best friends for a few years prior. Everyone knows Dlo sees you as his little sister so that's why he's so overprotective and shit. Brandon saw this and decided that, out of respect, he'd ask D'Angelo if it would be cool for him to ask you out on a date. D'Angelo said fuck no and told him to keep his distance from you."

"But that's not his decision to make, he's acting like he's her father."

"Even if he was my father he can't be making these decisions for me like what the fuck? I could've been getting the slender man dick all this time," she said the last part mostly to herself, not realizing that it was loud enough for them to hear it as well.

"The what?? Did you say slender man dick?! Oh God I'm dead!!" Kam pinched him, turning his laughs into groans of pain. "Ki at look what she did to me, I'm being bullied while helping her out."

"Don't speak of this or I'll make sure your new name will be Snitch. Continue on."

"Brandon, out of respect again decided to just leave it alone and befriend you instead because he didn't want to cause any problems between you and D'Angelo. That's about it." There was a knock at the door before it opened and closed. Jordan walked around the TV stand slowly, looking like he was up to something.

"I can't believe dis," Kam said as she stood, starting to pace back and forth. "Sir...sir...sir. I'm just gonna have to talk to D'Angelo about this myself." Jordan took her spot next to Kuz, wrapping his arm tightly around his neck before speaking in his ear.

"I hope you know you're my favorite light skin on the team besides myself but don't tell Zo I said that."

"I knew that already get off me," he pushed his arms off. "What kind of high are you on today man, you acting hella weird."

"I'm high off life bro, what's KamKamKilla mad about now?"

"I told her why D'Angelo and Brandon was acting like fools and not talking to each other."

"Ohhh, nigga you's a snitch," Jordan laughed. "Killa you told them about what happened in the elevator?"

"No...what happened in the elevator?"