Who is This? (Thor Odinson)

Thor's POV

"Man of Iron, it appears as though your device you call a cell-phone is making noise. Would you like me to silence it with my hammer?"

Tony groans. "No, Thor, don't smash my phone. Answer it, will you? I'm kinda busy right now."

I look curiously at the device. "How do I answer it?"

"Just touch the green button, lightly, touch it lightly, hold it up to your ear, and say hello."

I do as he says. "Hello?"

"Oh, I'm so glad I got you Skye," a feminine voice comes through the phone. "So the date was an epic flop. He didn't stop staring at my boobs, and when we left, he slapped my ass! Twice! And when I told him I wasn't interested, he said it was my fault for being such a asshole!"

Anger fills me from hearing how this woman was treated. "Who is this man who dared to touch your backside? I will visit him and he will feel my hammer's wrath for treating you in this way!"

Silence. Then, "This isn't Skye's phone, is it?"

"No, this is the Man of Iron's phone or as some know him, Tony Stark. He asked me to answer the phone because he is busy. I am Thor, the God of Thunder."

"Wait...like the Avenger's Thor?"

I chuckle. "Yes, we do call ourselves the Avengers. Have you heard of me before?"

"Have I heard of you?!?! The entire world knows who you are!"

"You know me, but I do not know you yet. If I may, what is your name, maiden?" I ask.

A muffled noise is made. "Uh, I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N."

"It is a pleasure Y/N. I cannot see you through this device, but your voice can be compared to a goddess."

A snort is heard as she holds back giggles.

I remember what she first said to me when she mistook me for Skye. "But tell me, Y/N, who is this man who disrespected you in a way that no woman should have to go through?"

"Oh...That was Kian. He works with me, and I agreed to go on a date with him. It didn't go that well."

"And where does this man live? I wish to show him a lesson on how to treat others."

She hesitates. "I don't know where he lives, but you can come to my workplace. Then maybe, we could, uh, see each other in person."

I felt a smile grow on my face. "That seems like the best way to accomplish the task."

After giving me the directions to the place where she spends her days working, I hit the red button, successfully ending the call.

"Who was that?" Yells Tony from under one of his cars. "Hopefully it was the pizza place."

"No, it was not the place which makes pizza," I look at the phone still in my hand and smile. "It was a wrong number."

*******

Your POV

You stand speechless in the middle of your apartment. In your hurry to call your friend, you accidently called Tony Stark's phone, and had gotten Thor. The God of Thunder, Thor!

Your phone rings, startling you. This time, it is Skye who is calling. You answer it.

"Hello Hon! How'd the date go?"

You smile. "Horrible. But Skye, you'd never believe what just happened..."

After giving her the entire story, she was silent.

"Skye?" You ask nervously. "Are you still there?"

"Yes," she answered. "So...if you get together with Thor, do you think you could hook me up with Captain America?"

You giggle. "I'll try my best."

"You're the best, Mrs. Odinson!" She says before hanging up.

"SKYE!!!!!"

First Thor imagine!!! *Throws Confetti* I may make a second part to this imagine if you want it.

Vote and Comment! Tell me how you liked it!