Chapter 8

Percy POV

I was surprised when Fred and George suddenly grabbed my arms and pulled me up the stairs quickly. Against my protests they kept dragging me until we stopped in front  of a door . They let go of my arms and I rubbed the spot where their hands were. Don't look at me like that. They had a strong grip. Sure they did. Wait...... Where did that voice come from? Your head. So.... Now I really am crazy. You're not crazy. I am just you responding to yourself. Interesting. Well that's that. Just so you know I will never be speaking to you again. Wai-.  Nope. When I looked up I realized that the twins were talking the entire time I was talking to that voice in my head. "Can you repeat that". They smiled and nodded, "This is your room-" "It's right next to our room-" "If you hear any-" "Weird explosions, don't worry-" "It's just us doing our-" "Experiments. If you hear any screaming-" "Again, don't worry. It's just the painting of-" "Sirius' mother, Mrs. Black". "Mum calls breakfast at eight-" "You better be there when she calls it-" "Because if you aren't-" "She gets mad and you-" "Don't want to see Mum mad". "Lunch is at noon and-" "Dinner is at seven-" "Don't be late to those either".  "Sometimes there are Order meetings and-" "When the meeting is-" "In place us kids have-" "To stay upstairs until-" "Mum comes to get us".  They stood there when they finished. The entire time they were speaking my head was turning from one twin to the other. They remind me so much of Travis and Conner Stoll. Those backstabbing demigods. I forced a smile and walked into the room that is now mine. I closed the door and sat on the bed and though of when I ran from camp.

Flashback

As I ran from Poseidon's cabin after grabbing  my things I bumped into the Stoll twins. They smiled creepily at me . Travis spoke first, "We heard what happened with Poseidon-" "Because you are now disowned-"  "It looks like you don't deserve that tattoo you got from the Romans-" "As you are no longer a son of Poseidon". Travis then tackled me and Conner brought a knife out and started  scratching at my legion tattoo. When he put the knife down i sighed in relief. But my relief was over when they brought out a brander that spelled out traitor, the made sure the metal was burning hot before they pressed it right over my tattoo. When they finished I threw Travis off me and ran while clutching where my unintelligible tattoo is.

Flashback over

I rolled my sleeve up just enough to where I could see the tattoo. It used to be a trident but now you can only tell it was a tattoo by the little line of ink that was left on the bottom. The rest of the tattoo was covered in scratches and to top it of there was a brand saying Traitor permanently burned into my skin. I don't know how long I sat their reminiscing in my memories and staring at my arm but I snapped out of it when Ginny knocked on my door saying, "Come on Perseus. Mum sent me up. You're late for dinner. Alright Perseus if you won't come out then I'll just come in". When I heard that I immediately stood up and tried to cover up what was left of my tattoo. Less than a second later Ginny barged in, I smiled, "Hey Ginny". She scowled back, "Don't you 'hey' me! Mum is mad that you aren't there for dinner. She won't let anyone eat dinner until you're there". By the time she was done ranting she was breathing heavily. I raised my eyebrows and put my hands up, "Ok Ginny. I just lost track of time and I didn't hear your mother call for dinner". I stood up, walked to the door, and turned around waiting for Ginny. She finally realized that I was waiting for her and rushed out the door with me following more slowly. We walked through the door that lead to the kitchen and we were met dead silence and Mrs. Weasley glaring at everybody to make sure they don't eat. When they heard the door they all looked up and I could see that they were happy that they could eat now that I was here. "Sorry I made you wait, I didn't hear the call for dinner". Mrs. Weasley rushed towards me with her arms out and smiling, "Don't worry about it Perseus, you're here now and that's all that matters". I smiled back at her as she guided me to my seat which was between Hermione and Ginny and across from Harry who had Ron on one side and Fred on the other.  As soon as I sat own Mrs. Weasley put a plate full of food in front of me. I didn't waste  a second and started digging in.

Harry POV

As soon as Perseus sat down Mrs. Weasley put a plate of food in front of him and he started eating right away. As he lifted his arm I got a glance of some ink which looked like it was part of a tattoo on his forearm, I had to ask him about it so I did, "Hey Perseus, what's that ink spot on your arm"? His  looked up from his food and stared right at me. His eyes looked even more dead than usual. He lifted his sleeve up and what I saw shocked me. The small part of ink that ink that I seen is all that is left of the tattoo, the rest had scratches that covered it and look ragged and messy like someone scribbled on his arm with a quill, on top of the scratches was a burn spelling out the word Traitor.  Perseus stared at the mark as he spoke, "As Dumbledore told you before, my ex-family betrayed me. Half of my family had tattoos on their arms and I had one too. I left my family right after my father disowned me. As I was leaving two of my ex-cousins confronted me. One tackled me and held me still while the other used a knife to scratch out the tattoo. My family thought that I betrayed them, so my ex-cousins saw it fit to burn the word traitor onto the arm that once marked us as a family. I no longer see them as family. As far as I'm concerned I have no family". When he finished his story I finally understood the extent of hurt his ex-family did to him. I seen that he purposely said ex in front of anything that had to do with hi family.He finished his dinner quickly and abruptly stood up speaking to Mrs. Weasley, "It was a wonderful dinner, Mrs.. Weasley. But you'll have to excuse me for I am tired and believe I will get some rest". He didn't wait for a reply and walked out of the room. I could hear him walking up the stairs. As soon as his footsteps faded Mrs. Weasley spoke, "That poor boy. Can you imagine anyone that young going though all of that". She shook her head not looking for a response and set to cleaning the dishes.

I turned in my IB essay three hours before it was due. they wanted that fricken essay at 3 and I'm just like "how? I have this thing to do called school?" anyway now I just have to wait till march 9th to find out if I made it in. The song is called I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin. the song describes what I feel like Percy thinks whenever there is a war or there is someone more powerful than him. Imagine this, "Bow puny mortal."  then Percy just looks and responds, "I will not bow, I will not break, I will shut the world away. I will not fall, I will not faded, I will take your breath away". And that dear readers is what Persassy would do if he could sing.

Luna - 3

Hermione - 1

Ginny - 0

Any other character that is not a demigod or god and is from Harry Potter - 0

that cat will be messed up but I must make it anyway

/\_/\                                                                                                                                                          (*.*)                                                                                                                                                         (___)__

 Its a Kitty Cat!!!

                                                               ~Jelanii