Chapter 25

Come on guys, don't be silent readers! Let me know what you honestly think!!

Chapter 25

The rest of the week dragged by.

I got up on Friday morning with a sense of relief that it was finally the long weekend and we were all going away as a big group to the lake house. I'd never been before so I was really looking forward to the upcoming days. Fortunately, everyone was able to make it on such sort notice and turned out to be: myself, Brooke, Peyton, Jessica, Brooke's friends Morgyn and Lynsey, Jason, Sam, Martin, Greg, Aaron, Corry and Tyler.

When I was ready I made my way over to Jason's where everyone was meeting up. I was early but decided not to wait around. I left my bag of belongings at the bottom of the stairs when I walked in and went through to the kitchen where I knew Jason would be. I bit my lip and tried to be as silent as I could."Boo!"

He dropped his sandwich on the floor - butter side down - and turned to glare at me. "You bitch! Look what you made me do!" I laughed and he looked down at his sandwich lovingly as if it was a dead dog. "You know what? Since I'm disgusting I'm going to eat that and not care what you think!"

"You're a troll!" I said turning my nose up as he picked up the sandwich, examined the damage and put it back together before stuffing the full thing in his mouth. "You're aware sweaty feet walk on this floor, are you?"

"Just Aaron's," I flinched at the mention of his name. He wasn't here yet his name did crazy things to me, "everyone else has the decency to wear socks or slippers around here. Anyway, I have to talk to you about that son of a bitch."

"Are you referring to the same mother as your own when you say that about your brother?"

He paused for a moment and looked at me like I had grown a second and third head. "Shut up, smartass! Anyway, did he mention anything.. You know.. Embarrassing about me?"

I giggled a little. "Don't worry! His exact words were that if he told me he would have to kill me. So no, he didn't say anything."

He nodded slightly. "Good. Um, I have to ask you something else about Aaron."

I heard him gulp and could tell he was using a lot of courage to bring up what he was about to tell me. "You know, I've never thought he was good enough for you, Eboni. I know he's my brother and all, but you're like a little sister to me and I would to anything to protect you, you know that." Aw, naw. Why was he bringing this up? "What I'm trying to say is that, if you really want to be with him, I'm okay with that. Just know that I will brutally murder him if he does the slightest thing to hurt you. Hear me?" I nodded. There was really no point in saying this, we weren't together and I don't think Aaron wanted to be with me anyway. "Whatever I walked into last week, I'm okay with that!" Oh shit.. "And whatever your dad walked into on my couch.. Well I'm not okay with that because I now refuse to sit on that couch.."

He turned his mouse up at me. I slapped him on the shoulder with some force but not enough to hurt him.. A lot. "Nothing happened! Both times."

"Do you really think I'm zipped up the back? Or what is it that my mum says.. Oh yeah, do you think you can pull the wool over my eyes?"

"Nothing happened! I'm serious!" maybe I wasn't totally telling the truth.. Something had happened, but nothing major.. "Fine, we kissed on the couch!" he faked shockery, "but nothing happened in Aaron's room!" he dropped a hip and pursed his lips together, basically telling me he knew I was lying and to spill. He looked like such a girl! "Fine.." I rolled my eyes "maybe a little touching, but-"

"Oh, you dirty girl!"

"Cooper, if you don't shut up I'll have to skin you! You know fine well I didn't mean it like that!"