Chapter 10: Apple's POV

What the actual cheese sticks just happened??  I wasn't planning on seeing him half naked until much later in the plot. But I'm not complaining, dude was cut like frickin marvel superhero.

I hear Chester's voice behind me. "Miss Apple, please allow me to show you your new room."

I'm not really sure to expect, but he leads me into a room that is bigger than my whole apartment. My jaw drops as I take in the king sized bed, tasteful furniture, and view of all of NYC.

"Is everything to your liking, miss?" Asks Chester.

I am unable to close my mouth so I made some vague grunts of joy. Chester bows and moves towards the door.

    "Chester you don't have to call me miss or anything like that. Please call me Apple."

    "Okay Apple," he says in his classy British accent. "To tell you the truth, it's good to have another adult around for once. You didn't hear it from me," he says as he leaves.

    I sat down in the endless sea that was my new bed. Everything was perfect. I explored the bathroom to find a built in jacuzzi bathtub, a fully automatic toilet, and a fancy shower that sprayed in all directions.

    As I'm exploring the never ending bathroom, I hear someone knock on the door

    As I'm exploring the never ending bathroom, I hear someone knock on the door. "Apple, it's Chester. As soon as you are able, please come downstairs. I want to show you how to make Adam's special sandwiches."

    Ah yes, he does not like bread on his sandwiches. I must know how to make a breadless sandwich.

    I go downstairs and follow Chester to the massive kitchen. Everything is so shiny! My eyes bulge as I think about how many cheese sticks the fridge could hold.

    Chester pulls out normal sandwich ingredients- ham, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.

    "Adam loves Nutella," he says as he places a large container of Nutella on the counter.

    "Step one of making Adam a sandwich- ask him if he wants it in a baguette or without."

    "I thought he didn't like bread?"

    "I've managed to convince him that a baguette isn't bread."

    "Ohh...ok."

    "If he says no baguette, then you carefully arrange the ingredients like this...." said Chester as he carefully spread the ingredients and condiments on a plate "and then give it to him."

    "What?? You just give him all the ingredients layered on top of each other?? Without bread???''

    Chester sighed. "Apple I've stopped asking questions a long time ago."

    "So what if he wants a Nutella sandwich?"

    Chester takes out some Nutella with a knife and spreads it on the plate. He added a spoon to the plate.

    "Done. Easiest sandwich ever."

    What the fuck did I just get myself into.