buamaa-om meets+surprise entry

barielly:

buamaa's house:

it was evening now and the kids were upstairs whilst gauri and buamaa were downstairs talking. just then....

buamaa: damn it!

gauri: what happened?

buamaa: i just remembered that i had to go and get some supplies from the market but i don't think i should just in case.

gauri: arre buamaa, i'm here. i will look after the kids, you go and get the stuff.

buamaa: so sweet.

buamaa gets her handbag and goes out of the house. 

meanwhile:

hotel:

om was done with the work and was about to rest when he remembered something.

om: shit! i have to get the supplies. and now? 

he puts his shoes on and goes out of the hotel. he decides to go to the market.

market:

buamaa: accha so got this, that, just a few more things then i can go.

om enters the market, flicking his hair. he goes to one stand and asks for a few supplies. the guy immediately recognized him and said in a whisper: omkara singh oberoi?

om was shocked listening to him and whispered: yes i am omkara singh oberoi but mention my name and i will shut this stall forever and ever. now keep my identity a secret.

he gives him 1 lakh and the stall guy nods

stall guy: ok.

om: good.

om gets his supplies and goes to his car and buamaa was too at her car putting stuff in the boot when buamaa dropped a bag on the floor. om noticed this and quickly ran to her.

om: arre aunty, let me help...

he couldn't complete as buamaa's face was revealed to him. he was shocked and buamaa was filled with anger. a lot of anger.

om's pov:

buamaa? here? what will happen jab she meets gauri? god, save me.

buamaa's pov:

that worthless, stupid, two faced, absolute unworthy, lust-wanter (don't forget my dictionary) idiot is here! god, do not save him.

no one's pov:

buamaa: omkara?

om: buamaa?

buamaa: you omkara. you worthless, unworthy, two faced idiot!

om: buamaa, what are you talking about? i am not understanding.

buamaa: exactly! you will not understand because you are just a dickhead!

om: what is going on??

buamaa: gauri.

'gauri' echoed in his head. om felt the guilt stabbing his heart as it always did- well ever since she left him forever. 

om: gauri?

buamaa: i am not stupid unlike you!! i met gauri when she was about to be burnt alive!! she told me everything! 

om: she was about to be burnt to death?

buamaa: why would you care?? you are the one who forced himself on gauri! the one who tortured her! gave her no reason to live anymore!! but she went through everything! only for her children! only for the children who you consider illegitimate!!

om: buamaa, i am foolish. i agree. and i also agree that i was the one who hated gauri and was the one who fulfilled lust on her. i also agree that i was the one who consider my own children as illegitimate. buamaa, i am really guilty but out of all the things i did to gauri, the worst was.....

buamaa interrupting: being mr oberoi part 2.

om was shocked.

buamaa: you have a mistress. ek minute mistress? not anymore. now she is your soon to be wife because gauri divorced you!!

om: buamaa, i can explain, voh...

a harsh sting was felt on his face. he was slapped by buamaa.

buamaa: EKDUM CHUP! I AM ASHAMED TO SAY THAT YOU WERE MY OMKI!!! SACH MEIN!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE MY OMKI!! THE ONE I CONSIDERED AS MY SON. BUT NOW YOU HAVE SHOWED ME THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER THE SON I WANTED. FROM THE LAST 13 YEARS, YOU LIED! YOU ACTED TO LOVE GAURI AND ACT CONCERNED FOR HER!!! I AM SHOCKED. VERY SHOCKED.

she kept the bags in her car, went in and drove off. om was hurt by her words and collapsed on the floor, crying in guilt.

in a dark room:

a man was on the chair on the phone.

man: she is back in barielly?

guy: yes sir she is back now.

man: sach mein?

guy: yes sir. she is back. now she is a singer.

man: that's great. 

he cuts the phone and says to himself: finally i can extract my revenge on her!! that day..... that slap.... everything she said changed my life forever. 15 years later, i can finally take my revenge.

he held a picture of a girl:

man: get ready gauri kumari sharma! mr advay singh raizada is coming!!

his face was revealed:

advay!!

precap: oberois in barielly+om-viren

so what will happen between father and son?

and who is advay exactly?

what happened 15 years ago that contained gauri in it?

what twist will advay bring in the story now?

and now that the oberois are here, what drama will start?

so many questions and only chappies can explain it.