Chasing Red

Dedicated to isabelleronin

This book is super clishee and all but I loved it! It is very well written. The author is amazing and the plot is super duper! Totally worth it!

Love,
V

When cynical straight-A college student Veronica Strafford gets kicked out of her apartment, notorious basketball player Caleb Lockhart offers her a place to stay

When cynical straight-A college student Veronica Strafford gets kicked out of her apartment, notorious basketball player Caleb Lockhart offers her a place to stay. Intensely drawn to her, Caleb wants something for the first time in his life and pursues her. But Veronica's painful past is catching up to her, and her heart might just be the one thing Caleb can't win.

I'm the last thing she wants in her life. She keeps expecting me to disappoint her, to leave, but I'm here to stay. She owns me. It's as simple as that.

She was fire and I wanted her to burn me. Like a moth to a flame, I could not resist. She was broken. A puzzle that was missing a few pieces. Maybe I'd carve my own pieces to complete her. They said she was going to be my ruin.

...then let her ruin me.

WARNING: This story contains mature scenes and features another couple. Enter at your own risk.

Chasing Red. Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.