Chapter 4: Oh, God No...

He was gone.

"Harry?" I looked around. "Harry? This isn't funny. Where are you?"

Out of no where, Harry pushed me onto the bed when I turned around. He started laughing as I tried to catch me breath. He was laughing so hard, he practically fell on top of me.

"Boo." He whispered in my ear.

"That wasn't funny at all." I pushed him off me. I layed down in my bed, facing the opposite way from him.

"Would it help if I said I'm sorry?" He said.

I just ignored him. He wants to play a game, then let's play.

"Em? Em, talk to me. I'm sorry." I still didn't say anything to him.

"Would this help?" He walked over to the other side, and leaned in closer and closer until our lips met... But, something didn't feel right about it. It felt like it was forced, you know what I mean. I leaned out, but still didn't say anything to him.

"Em, please talk to me. I'm so sorry." He got down on his knees in front of me. He looked down. He was crying. I sat up quickly, and grabbed his hands.

"Harry, stop. I've had enough crying for one day. I forgive you. Just stop crying. Please."

He looked up, smiling. He wasn't even crying.

"Gotcha." He laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed."

I turned the other way as Harry crawled across me. I shook my head. He layed down, and out of nowhere, thunder struck, making me jump.

"Don't worry. I got you." He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt safe. I looked up at him, and he was just staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Your just so beautiful." He squeezed me tighter. And I drifted to sleep in Harry's arms into a dreamless night.

"GUYS! NIALL'S GONE!"

Harry and I shot up out of the bed and out the door. We ran to Niall's room, and he wasn't there.

"Where could he have gone?" Liam was feaking out. Zayn grabbed his shoulders.

"Calm down. He couldn't have gone far."

I was shocked. All I could think about is where he could have gone. He doesn't know his way around this town. I just stood there, looking at the empty bed. I need to go look for him. This town is small. He couldn't go that far. I didn't realize until now that a hand was waving in front of my face.

"Emily? Are you Ok?" Harry said.

I shook my head.

"We've gotta go looking for him."

"Ok. Me and Zayn will go and Harry, Louis and Em will go." Liam said.

"No. I want to go on my own. I work better by myself." I said. "I'm leaving now."

I walked down the hall, and when I walked outside, adrenaline rushed through me. I went to the left, where the park was. I ran there, my pulse getting fast. I looked around the park, and didn't see anybody there that resembled Niall. I kept running until I saw two girl freaking out. I ran up to them.

"Why are you guys freaking out?"

"We just saw Niall Horan!" The blonde one said.

"WHERE?"

"He was at the recreation center, on the bench playing his guitar." The dark brown haired one said.

"Thank you." I ran around them, and continued running down the street. I turned the corner, and saw his playing his guitar beautifully. Nobody was bothering him. I slowly walked over to him. I bent down and whispered in his ear.

"Can I get an autograph?"

He looked up and smiled at me.

"You could have left a note to tell us where you went. You've got Liam worried sick."

He put his guitar down. I looked down and grabbed his hand.

"Sorry. I just needed time to think."

"It's Ok. We just need to tell the boys that you're Ok."

"I don't want them to know where I'm at."

"Well, we should at least call them and tell them you're Ok."

I took out my phone and called Liam. He answered before the first ring was over.

"Did you find him?" He answered quickly.

"No, but I ran into some girls that said they saw him somewhere, which means that he's Ok. I'm gonna keep looking. See ya later."

"Thanks. Bye."

I hung up, and looked at Niall. He smiled at me.

"Thanks."

He hugged me, and I felt a spark between us. I leaned back out.

"Come on. Let's go have some fun while we can."