" you look cute gurl " I said with a smirk building its way up my face .

" thanks, soo everything is ready I just talked with the workers they have everything under control " she said with her thumbs up .

" thank you " I said then turned around to the two outfits I picked out for myself " what should I wear ?"

" umm that one "

" yeah I thought that one two " I said picking it up and going straight to the bathroom to put it on

" yeah I thought that one two " I said picking it up and going straight to the bathroom to put it on .

" IM GONNA GO OKAY ? " Becca shouted from outside.

" OKAY"

After putting it on the outfit I did my makeup naturally but with bold red lips and pulled my hair up in a braided bun .

After all that I grabbed my purse and went down stairs to see that Ezra was already waiting wearing a white suit with sky blue shirt underneath

Always .. just .. ughh

That was exactly what was going on in my mind when I saw that goergeous man in front of me, and he always made my heart skip a beat .

I love him..

" hey handsome " I said now standing 2 inches away from him, we were sharing the same breath and his was like cinnamon rolls.

" you are stunning my queen " he said bringing his hands to my face cupping it and planting a kiss on my forehead making me blush .

" I know that " I said shyly " you ready ?"

" if you are " he responded putting out his arms so I can warp mine around his .

" I'm counting in you to show me the way you know " he said when we got in his car

" yeah I know "

This is it

30 minutes later

" are you sure that were in the right place ?" Ezra asked .

" yes were here actually " I said and he stoped the car and I got out in hurry and went to him and covered his eyes with my hands and led the way.
And after a few moments we were i. The right spot.

1..2..3

I let go so he can see the place ..

A few minutes passed as he stared at what was in front of him, he was completely shocked it was all written on his face, so I grabbed his hand and lead him inside until we reached the stairs and I stopped so he can read what was written on them wh...

A few minutes passed as he stared at what was in front of him, he was completely shocked it was all written on his face, so I grabbed his hand and lead him inside until we reached the stairs and I stopped so he can read what was written on them while we climbed them, thats when he started reading out loud my hands still in his .

My love
My life
Your the air I breath
And the light of my way
Even though you were a really ass
Well at the beginning
But
You captured me . You captured my
Heart
And I am grateful
And so is our little one ..

" wait... what ?" He stopped then read the whole thing again and again .

" our.. little one?" He said confused as he turned to face me now holding my hand even tighter and I can see the glimmer in his eyes the hope that's buried underneath it all .

And I smiled . I just smile as I put my free hand on my belly and stroked it in a circular motion making his eyes drift to my belly then freeze. Then after a moment he looked up and I saw that tears started to slide down his face as he said
" is - are we hav.."

" yes " I whispered " yes we are " I said bringing my hands up to his face and wiped of his tears. Then he started to laugh and grabbed my face and smashed it in his .
Are mouths knew each other they fitted each other perfectly it was all just perfect. Time froze but we didnt , but when we did .

" I am deeply and madly in love with you Miss queen "

" and I you Mister Lincoln "

" and I'm going to be a dad " he whispered with a small laugh that turned out to be the cutest .

" yes you are "

************************************
Sorry for taking so long .. I just lost my notebook that had this chapter written in so I just got it back yeeey ..

Pls vote and comment.
Any questions message me directly, I'm always there for you .

And thank you angels for the love and the support you have shown me and I am really grateful for it all ..
~love lana 🥀🖤