Prologue

Melody Cunningham was fourteen when she along with her younger sister and her parents shifted to a new neighbourhood when she met Jayden King, her new neighbour.

Instant crush towards Jayden was inevitable for Melody but Jayden's icy attitude towards her had her second guessing her feelings for him.

Jayden was always cold towards her but there would be a flip in his behaviour when he was around her parents and younger sister, making her family love him which stopped her from commenting anything about his cold shoulder towards her specifically. Despite being his neighbour for years, he never talked to her unless necessary.

They joined the same high school and that's when Jayden started talking more to her but whenever he opened his mouth it was to taunt her or tease her about something. And she was confused if she wanted the old no talking Jayden back or talking Jayden because for her, both were worse.

Her junior year went in peace because that's when she started avoiding him, and only talked to him when it was absolutely necessary and made sure to stir clear of his way or route in highschool. She thought it was better to avoid him than to listen to his taunts and being teased by him. His teasing and taunting were only strictly confined to her and no one else which infuriated her further and solidified her decision to stay away from Jayden, who she called trouble.

She was hell bound to keep up her civil attitude towards him and never be around him for more than a minute if she was alone because she wished her senior year in highschool to be as peaceful as her junior year but her plan went down the drain when she made a mistake and without any other resort she became the slave of the bad boy who she was desperately trying to avoid.

⬆ Melody Cunningham⬆

⬆ Jayden King ⬆

Or you can think of whoever you want. YOUR CHOICE!

***

This story will be updated once or twice a WEEK, probably on the weekends.

I hope y'all are happy with the prologue.