LETS TALK ABOUT JARED BECAUSE I HATE HOW PEOPLE OVERLOOK HIM!
1. does any one else here his cry for help, or is that just me? because everyone talks about alana's cry for help, which is great, i love lana, but jared? does anyone hear his? does anyone help him?
2. YES HES A JERK, I GET THAT! but does anyone think that he needs help? or might have a mental illness? because especially after reading the script it seems to me that he has some type of mental illness...
3. HES THE COMIC RELIEF!! IF WE DIDN'T HAVE JARED THE MUSICAL WOULD BE 10X TIMES MORE DEPRESSING!!!
4. he hides his emotions! yes he says evan only a 'family friend' but evan is obviously his only friend. and i will physically fight any one who says otherwise.
5. the sincerely, me reprise is one of the saddest things about this musical. he just wants a friend, he's jealous of evans made up friendship with connor. my bb... :(
6. THE CONNOR PIN HE JUST WATS EVAN ATTENTION!
7. jared has the most heartbreaking part in good for you, this just goes to prove that jared is his only friend.
8. "the type of swagger only the deeply insecure can pull off" ......do i need to explain that?
9. THEY WAY WILL PLAYS HIM IS THE DEFINITION OF GOOD ACTING. JARED IS NOT AN EASY ROLL TO PLAY! SO HOW HE CAN PORTRAY HIM SO PERFECTLY IS AMAZING. and also kinda hurts my heart because he must relate to jared in some ways to portray him so perfectly, which hurts my heart because will is such an amazing human who deserves nothing but happiness... my love :(. i want to hug him. (i also want to mention the awkward shuffle away from connor when says connors a freak or something like that, holy fuck, the way will does that is just.. i can't put it into words, that part gets to me. will deserves all the praise he gets and more)
10. just know that jared is important, please stop overlooking him. he's important to the story, so just please don't overlook him.