Chapter 43

daddy vibes

-

"Flip the pancake," I heard Harry say from the in the kitchen. "Flip it. Come on."

I walked into the kitchen with tired eyes, rubbing them wildly. I had just woken up and brushed my teeth quickly, but I was still so tired. I didn't get as much sleep as I had wanted last night. It was a Friday, but my classes were canceled and Harry was taking a day off so that we could spend the day together with Rose.

"Mommy! We were making you breakfast in bed," Rose yelled out. I took my hands away from my eyes and saw her sitting on the counter, her hand holding a spatula.

They were so cute. Harry was so thoughtful and it poured into her, it was a trait I'm glad she inherited. He was teaching her how to be generous without even noticing he was doing it.

"What are you making?" I yawned, looking over at Harry and not being able to hold in my smile.

He returned the favor, offering me a small side smile before he quickly flicked his attention back to Rose.

"Pancakes and bacon," she said happily, her ponytail shaking as she spoke with pure excitement.

"One more pancake to go," Harry announced, pouring batter onto the pan.

"Why are you guys being so generous?" I laughed, shaking my head. I grabbed Harry and pulled him in for a hug.

"Because we love you," he smiled into the hug, leaning his head into my hair. "And you've been tired. We're taking care of you the way you take care of us."

I pulled away to look up into his eyes and raised my brow. I leaned into him again and whispered, "Is this because you want to get laid?"

"I mean it would be a plus, but no," He chuckled, shaking his head and squeezing me in his arms.

"Daddy, the pancakes are burning," Rose mumbled. "And I have to pee. Can you please put me on the ground?"

He turned around, skillfully flipped the pancake that was on the pan, and picked Rose up off the counter and placed her down on the floor, letting her walk to the bathroom on her own.

When she shut the bathroom door, he roughly kissed me, his mouth practically violating mine. I kissed him back, trying to keep up with how fast he was kissing me.

I placed my hands on his neck and pulled him in closer, realizing exactly what he was doing. Harry and I didn't get many moments alone, and this is basically what happened whenever we could snatch one. Some days, I couldn't wait until Rose was older and wouldn't be at home one hundred percent of the time.

"She'll be out of the bathroom soon," I mumbled in between kisses, feeling his hands slide down to my butt.

"It's fine, once she opens it we'll stop," he grumbled, pushing his body against mine.

He was turning me on so much, it hurt to know that Rose was going to come out in less than five minutes and that we'd have to stop kissing altogether.

I knew he felt the same, I could feel that he was hard when he pushed his hips against me. I moaned into the kiss, grinding myself against him agonizingly slow. At this point, we were both teasing each other, we knew we'd have to stop soon.