(Valentines Special):Longing Affection:Sakura Haruno x Male Reader

A/n: Here's this Valentines Special for this lovely Lady.

(Y/n) Pov

February 13; 7:38 am

"Ughh, I knew I shouldn't have went drinking with the boys." I groggily wake up with a killer headache and decide to go to the kitchen to get some water and some aspirin. As I take the aspirin, I look over at the calendar and see that it was the 13th of February.

"Hmm. Tomorrow is Valentines and as always I have no one to spend the day with." I didn't mind spending Valentines alone. I have grown so accustomed to being alone that day that I didn't really bother to care for it. Well I was given chocolates before on Valentines in the past in my younger days by a few girls that had confessed to me, but I kindly rejected them since I was in love with another Women whom I had known since my days in the academy but she was already taken and was expecting a child at that time.

As I finished my drink, I decided to go sit down on my couch and see what's on TV. Since I had today and tomorrow off from serving Lord 7th, I decided to just spend my time in my apartment and do nothing.

"Hmm, last night sure was fun hanging out with Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba, Rock Lee, Choji and Sai again. The last time we actually got together and had drinks was when Naruto got married." As I got done talking to myself, I heard a few knocks coming from the front door and got up and answered the door.

"How's it going (Y/n)!? I hope you're not too busy at the moment. I was wondering if you wanted to take a hangout for a bit and get some Ramen?"

"Ah, Lord Seventh hows I—.."

"Please (Y/n), just call me by my name. We've been friends for a long time, so there is no need for the formality."

"Hehe, sorry about that Naruto. As to answer your question, I don't really have anything planned for the Day so I'll take up on your offer. One question first, you're paying right?"

He grins and smiles and says, "Of course! It's on me!" With that, I put on some proper clothes and we head off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sakura, I-I...I love you."

"I'm so sorry (Y/n), I can't accept your feelings. I-I.. I love Sasuke. I'm truly am sorry."

"No, It's fine Sakura. I had a feeling you we're going to say that."

"Please promise me, this won't affect us and will still be close friends?"

"Of course, I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you or our friendship."

"Thank you....Sakura."

...

"Yo, (Y/n), are you okay there?" I see Naruto's hand wave in front of me and it instantly snaps me out of my daydreaming.

"Ohh, yeah I'm okay. Sorry about that, I was daydreaming a bit. Must probably still be tired from last night." I say to him