Fuck it

3/15/18

Yesterday was pi day and I had a great day. Actually, I've a had a great couple of days.

If you wanna know I'll tell you, if not you can just exit this journal.

So Monday, correct me if I'm wrong, woke up late. Late to first period, at least I was. Dunno if my twin or sister were. I walked in and slipped into my chair, teacher didn't see me. Thank 🧙🏻‍♂️ (Merlin😛) Rest of the day went on, had a double period for Bio, everything.

So I dunno if you do, but I play Clash Royale. Don't judge me please but it entertains me sometimes. So I'm in Arena 12, and you all know the Magic Archer if you play. New card. So I had a Super Magical chest for my quest slot, and I finished it. I opened it up and no joke, second to last card was magic archer. I began spazzing our because Noah didn't have it. So that was a good thing.

Yesterday, I had just so much fucking energy in gym it was ridiculous. We are doing a badminton unit so I'm good at it. So people accidentally (or like me, purposely) hit the birdies up onto the basketball backboards. I wanted to be part of the annoying memory of getting them down. So one of the teacher began lowering the net to let them fall, so I just stood under it, amazed and entertained for no reason. When they began falling, I was hitting as many as I could to my partner who is kinda like me.

And then he returned one when the backboard was going up, and it landed there and got stuck. It was really funny cause they had to lower it again.

I was just really entertained over the smallest thing and I find it amazing and ridiculous. I live for the small things honestly.

Also, something really funny that I don't think should be funny happened last night. So my dad, my brother and I were eating dinner and Sam wanted to shoot a ball into a toy basketball hoop we had, so my dad did, from the couch. He at one point threw the ball, it bounced off the wall, and hit me in the face. I fell down on the floor and I heard my dad yell out:
" Aw man I missed!"

So I responded:

" You hit me in the face with the ball!"

Naturally Dad yelled this back.

" Your face hit the ball!!"

It was-It was just great.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT DECIDED TO FUCK EEEEEVEEEEEERRRRYTHIIIIING UP?? I BET YOU DO NOW.

Ok so first off my teacher got two cysts or something in her lower back, so she had surgery, both successfully removed.(yay!)

And she's a music teacher and her brother is the other music teacher at my high school. So her brother has to now teach every orchestra, and that's stressful alone. But then your sister had surgery and then recovery and that's pretty stressful too.

So you know thankfully a student teacher who was here came back to help teach, so lessons are happening and things were looking better cause he looked pretty irritated and stressed out last week when she had to go a week earlier than that.

So now he sends out an update email and I'm thinking:

Oh yay! It'll probably say you know she's doing better, recovery is going well, she's up, she's moving, she's going to come back within the next month or two.

AND THIS IS WHERE SHIT GOES DOWN

(I blurred out names)

BUT LIKE HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN

LIKE IS THIS LIFE TELLING ME SOMETHING??

LIKE SHIT HAPPENS AND I GET TOO STRESSED OUT ABOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE STRESS THEY'RE GOING THROUGH

CAUSE LIKE

IM FRIENDS WITH HER SON

AND LIKE THIS IS NOT WHAT HE NEEDS RIGHT NOW.

IF SHE CANT COME BACK TO SCHOOL TILL AFTER CHEMO IMMA BE PISSED CAUSE THATS AFTER SCHOOL ENDS AND JUST JUST

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

SOO UM YEA

THANKS I GUESS

I JUST NEEDED TO SAY THAT CAUSE I FEEL LIKE ALL THIS STRESS IS SLOWLY MURDERING ME

AND IF YOU GO TO SCHOOL WITH ME YOU KNOW WHO THIS FAMILY AFFECTS

PROBABLY

SO YEA

BYE?????