Accidentally- Ch 8

Chapter 8

By the time Taylor and I had hauled up all

my boxes it was getting close to 1 am. All I wanted to do was go to sleep; I would worry about un-packing tomorrow.

Taylor and I both starred at the bed wondering what was going to happen.

“I sleep in my boxers.” He said out of nowhere.

“Uh ok, I sleep in a t-shirt…” I said skeptically. I was slightly confused.

“I just mean that if it makes you uncomfortable you can sleep on the floor.” Then he took his pants and shirt off and climbed into bed.

“There’s no way I’m sleeping on the floor for six months.”

“Suit yourself.”

He rolled over and went to sleep.

What a douche.

I moved around the boxes until I found the one labeled ‘t-shirts’, after digging one out I looked over at Taylor. He wasn’t looking so I just changed right there.

I had to go through another box because I had this weird thing where I couldn’t sleep without socks on. Josh always hated it, and whenever we slept in the same bed (which was hardly ever because it was ‘indecent’, fucking bastard) he always made me take them off and I couldn’t sleep. I never had the guts to tell him how much sleeping barefoot bothered me. Then again, I never had the guts to tell him a lot of things. As time went on I was starting to realize what a tool he was.

I couldn’t find any socks so I had to open almost all of my boxes. “Could you be any louder?” Taylor mumbled into his pillow.

“Yeah, actually I could.” I started ripping open all the boxes as loudly as possible, and making as much unnecessary noise as I could.

He rolled over and looked at me, “What else could you possibly need?”

I looked down at my bare feet embarrassed, “Well uh… socks.”

“Socks.” He said. He shook his head and got up and went over to his dressers and grabbed a pair. He threw them at me, and then got back in bed.

I put them on, they were huge on me, but I didn’t really care. I hit the lights and then crawled into bed next to Taylor. It was actually a really comfortable bed, but it was a little small. He was right beside me. He rolled over and looked at me, it was dark but I still could clearly see him. “Why the hell did you need socks?” He asked.

I shrugged. But then I realized he couldn’t see me, so I said “I don’t know I just can’t sleep without them.”

“That’s really fucking weird, Hales. Now shut up, I’m trying to sleep.”

“You’re the one that asked me a question, Dip Shit.” Then I rolled over and closed my eyes.

“Whatever.”