Teacher Trouble (Part 4)

Mr. Robertson- "This happened to another student. The student came to me but there wasn't enough proof to convict the teacher. That is why I put the security cameras up"

Steve- "I'm sorry that happened but I am also glad that we caught Mr. Ben"

Mr. Robertson- "I agree. Before you leave there is something I need to discuss with you. Allyssa also got caught fighting yesterday so she is suspended from school for 1 week"

Steve- "I'm sorry about this. I had no clue about it"

Mr. Robertson- "She is able to come back to school next week"

Steve- "I understand Sir. She will have the homework turned when she comes back including this week's homework"

Mr. Robertson- "I appreciate that"

Steve- "I should get going"

Mr. Robertson- "Goodbye"

-Car Ride-

Dad- "Allyssa your principal told me that you also got suspended from school for fighting. How come I didn't know about this"?

Lissy- "I don't know"

Dad- "Excuse me"?

Lissy- "A kid got on my nerves and so I punched the kid in the nose"

Dad- "Allyssa you know better than to fight. The only time I allow fighting is only for self-defense like if someone is punching you"

Lissy- "I'm sorry Dad"

Dad- "One more thing he told me that he sent you home with a note that had to be signed by me. How come I don't have the note"?

Lissy- "I didn't give it to you"

Dad- "I'm dissapointed in your actions. You know better than to fight. And next time you are given a note to give to me you give it to me. Understood"?

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

Dad- "You are grounded for 2 weeks"

Lissy- "But Dad"!

Dad- "Not buts about it Allyssa"

Lissy- "Yes Sir"

So this is the end of the series *Teacher Trouble* I hope you guys liked it.

Comment below for other series  ideas!