Chapter 13: A Nightmare

"Wait!" I shouted. "Stay with me!"

But, Namjoon was heading to the dark.

"Can't you see the light?" I asked, shouting. "The light shines through the darkness that you've left behind."

I started running towards him, but he was getting farther, so I reached out my hand for his. "Stop!"

He faded away.

I knelt down, covering my face with my hands.

My tears were running down my cheeks. I wiped them, staring at my hands. No, they were not tears. It... It was blood! My hands were covered with the blood coming out of my eyes.

Somebody hugged me from behind, so I turned around to see his face, but it was blurred. The blood coming out of my eyes had blurred my vision.

Suddenly, I woke up, breathing continuously. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was 6:15 PM.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to stand on my feet.

My parents weren't home, so I decided to leave the house.

I only grabbed my jacket which was hanging on the hanger.

I walked to get to the light house, because I thought that I might find Namjoon there.

I was looking at the sea, listening to its waves, thinking about Namjoon.

I could hear someone breathing behind me as his breath was hitting my neck. "The winds sails over the water's surface. Quietly... but surley."

I turned around, encircling my hands around his neck, snuggling my head into his jacket as he restet his chin on my head.

His right arm trailed up my back, burying his hand in my hair as he looked at my lips, then he leaned in closer, switching his gaze from my lips to my eyes.

I wanted to stay in his warm arms forever, but I pushed him away, shouting at him, causing him to close his eyes. "Where the fuck have you been, Namjoon?!"

He didn't respond, because he was lost in the silence.

I gazed at him with anger, then I slapped him.

He stared down. "I-I deserved that."

Really?! Is that all he's got to say after 5 days?

I slapped him once again. "You deserved that one, too."

I didn't know why, but something was pushing me towards him, causing me to slam my lips on his, but he pushed me away.

"We're not meant to be together," He said, taking a deep breath. "I almost came here everyday in order to see you, because I thought that I might find you here. We can't be together. I'll bring nothing but pain. Forget me."

What the hell was he talking about?

I held his hands, but he took a step back.

"I hate you." He shouted. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, and I'll hate you for a thousand years."

My eyes filled with water.