14: Troublee

14. Troublee

The dreaded day has come...

I really can't help myself but shake in fear, since it's always the president of each committee targets me due to my power of approval in their club, I took a deep breath to calm my shivering guts and a deep gulp to completely relaxes me.

I held the door and open it casually with my carefree smile, I could see that each members had arrived, even Kyoya arrived with a disinterested look on his face while Ryohei was passionately as always.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting, shall we start for the monthly meeting?" I sometimes surprise my self how confidently that came out of my mouth, despite that I'm wetting myself internally "We'll go with the usual route, I want for everyone to give me a copy their club's records, and from there, we'll discuss about what each representative has to say and it'll be in my hands whether I approve on that or not."

I took another deep, deep breath as I looked at each representative with such hunger in their eyes. Especially when Kyoya hands me their records but didn't say anything as he move back to his usual spot, which is by the window sill. When the last sheet of paper was given to me, I made a small prayer to myself. Hoping that I'll survive this month's meeting.

"Shall we start?"

____

_____

  Tsunayoshi Sawada

President Echo in nothing but a ball of surprises, and shrouded in mystery. He seems like a normal student or like a lazy but caring brother to me, except there's something about him I find strange about him. He always to appear when I need him the most, and students seem to admire him and even my ex bullies are afraid of him. 

The first time I met him was during the opening ceremony, I was luckily part of his group along with Kyoko. I was absolutely frazzled going to Namimori when Prez Echo helped me feel welcome and calmed me down like a brother. He didn't even judge me, and warmly supported me. Though there are times that I see him alone, he would always look in the sky or watch Hibari-senpai from a distance, as if he's holding a huge boulder in his shoulder. Were the two of them friends at some point in the past?  Those thoughts wandered around my head but I didn't want to cause him trouble.

 He always look so busy yet he always make a time to hangout with us, and help us with homework. He even clicked easily Reborn and even have a small drink together to my surprise. He doesn't tend to speak a lot about himself either, so I don't really know much about him and yet he looks like he knows everything about us.

I want to repay his kindness one day! 

 Hayato Gokudera

Meeting Prez Echo was one of the most bizarre moments of my life, though I don't know him that much. I find him as a chill dude with flowers and rainbows most of the time, until you break school rules that is (though he doesn't care if he finds me skipping which was very wierd). Despit of his warm personality, I find him really dangerous, ever since he flipped me down without a sweat or struggle despite that I'm waaay taller than him.

I don't think 10th has notice how dangerous he is, since he hasn't seen Prez Echo angry. He's actually a demon disguise as an angel. I can sometimes see his smile never matched his action or words.  One thing I know about him for sure

Don't mess with him.

____

  ____ 

I stretched my arms the moment each representative leave the room with such a refreshed glowing faces, as each of their request has been approved with some minor modification that both parties agrees to. I didn't even reject Kyoya's request on the reception room, to which students couldn't complain due to the fear he holds amongst students. I was left all alone in the meeting room, with all the life sucked out of me. Hari came in and gave me a nice cold drink to freshen myself.

"Good job, you handled them well this month!" Hari praised me, patting my head to making me feel a bit better "I also saw Sawada and other two enter the reception office by the way, are they planning on doing something there?"

I felt my heart stop hearing, from what I remember, Kyoya would mercilessly attack the three of them. I stood up dashed toward the reception room, the moment I enter, Kyoya's eyes and mine meet while I tend the other two.

"What an unexpected visit, Prez Echo" He doesn't sound too pleased seeing me, in fact he sounds irritated "I didn't expect to get a visit from you and protect these herbivores."

"Well, I just happen to be inspecting the place I approved to give. Besides, are you sure to let your guard down, Hibari-senpai?" For the first time in seven years, I talked to Kyoya. Except we aren't really in a pleasant situation. He was about to attack me when Tsuna punched Kyoya, and Reborn finally appears to the rescue. The four of us immediately ran to the roof.     

"Aw man, Hibari will start bothering me if I don't explain myself" I grumble to myself, as I watch the three still panting "Reborn that was a dangerous gamble y'know. How the heck did you even knew he was there?" 

"I know, but it is a good experience for the three of them." Reborn smirks, watching their conditions "I was spying your meeting, and I though he was interesting, so I wanted to test his strength."

"Hibari-senpai is someone you shouldn't mess around" I put my palm to my head and stating the obvious "I even broke our pact, he's unto me now"

"Wait so you two wasn't in good terms?!" Tsuna asks

"Hah!? Why would be in good term with him? I'm only abusing my privileges as student president so that he couldn't harass me as long as I don't bother him!" I answer, sweating myself out.

"Well, I guess we're all dead! Ahaha!" Yamamoto laughs as if it wasn't serious.

"That's not something to laugh so easily!" I yell, mentally preparing myself to what's going to happen in the future.

_______

Don't forget to 

VOTE! COMMENT! AND ENJOY!

Neku