I'm Paris Jackson and I'm In Love

Proluge

   ''Wake Up! Wake Up!'' someon screamed in my face. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and tried to make view of what was in front of me. It was my little brother, Blanket. He looked more and more like Daddy everyday. ''What's going on?'' I asked as I sat up in my bed. ''Grandma told me to wake you up because Allison and Tiara want at the gym so you can get to work on your summer body'' he said. I smiled. ''Ok, I'll be down up a minute'' I said. He left and closed the door.

 Allison and Tiara were my best friends ever since I first started school. They have been very supportive to me when I was dealing with my father's death. They were just regular people looking to comfort me. Not one of my dad's fans who just wanted to say there sorry and remind me every five minutes. They were the ones who made me laugh and smile through the roughest times in my life. They have been and always will be there. I love them.

 Ever since daddy died....I have been strong. I know he is better and happier in heaven and I know that he is now my guardian angel. I love him so much and it hurt to see him go. My dad and I were always close because I was his little girl. His only little girl.....his princess. My brothers and I have formed a close bond, and I will do anything for them.

 I am interested in acting and I want to get in the buisness. I am talking to my grandma about getting me an agent, but she wants to me to be absoloutley sure before I get into it. She doesn't want me to quit right in the middle of it, if it gets hard. She definetly doesn't tolerate that. She does not raise and have quitters in her family. She makes sure of that.

 I got up, put on a red tank, black basketball shorts, running sneaks, and I put my hair in a ponytail.

  I told my grandma and Prince, I was going to the gym, I love to stay fit and healthy. My bodyguards Samuel and Royce were ordered to come with me. I loved them and they definetly gave me space to do what I wanted to without them to close. I walked to my dark blue Mercedes-Benz and hopped in. My seats were made out of red leather. I don't know why, but I have always wanted to put red leather seats in my car.

 I got Uncle Randy to help me with that. He has become extremly good with cars over the years. I drove to the gym with the Samuel and Royce close behind in there black SUV. I have made an agreement with my grandma that if they drive seperate cars then me, I will not try and go fast, so they don't know where I am. I turned on Titanium by Sia.

 That was my new favorite song. Sia has a strong voice and that song she made describes me. How molded myself to be ever since my father's passing. I can't get this song out of my head....maybe it is becaus of her voice. I blasted it to 70, so the whole world could here it. Another thing I wanted in my car, was a maximum volume to 100. And Uncle Randy granted that wish.

 I arrived to Buffs Alot gym 5 minutes later. I waited for Samuel and Royce to park their car before stepping out. When they got out, I walked to the front desk. Where I met a new friend ever since I joined this gym, Veronica. She is the same age as me and she has transfered to my school. I was her first friend, since I met her at the gym before school.

 ''Hey Paris, ready for another round?'' she asked with a smile as she scanned my member ship card. I laughed. ''Yup. My body needs to be in the right shape since it is summer. I am going to work on my legs and getting some abs'' I said. She chuckled. ''Well, have fun'' she said as she handed me my card back. ''Thanks'' I said as I walked to the locker room.

 I put my gym bag in a locker and walked to where the ellipticalls and treadmills were. I got on the treadmill, but didn't start it yet. I put my earphones in and went to my music file, and clicked on Wild Ones by Flo Rida ft. Sia. Now that's my song! I ran steadily to the music as I murmered the words to myself.

 I looked at the tv that was in front of me. They were doing a Beyonce' takeover. The lyrics were on the screen. I loved this gym because while your on the elliptica, treadmill, and things like that, you can watch tv. Though you can't change the channel. They were playing Baby Boy. That was one of my favorite songs by her because Sean Paul is in it.

 I absoloutley in love with him. I sped up the pace of the treadmill to the highest level. This was nothing for me. I looked around and saw peple in awe, at how a girl like me could go that fast without panting. Little did they know that this was nothing for me. As I neared the end of my workout, I was in a heap of sweat. I worked myself hard today.

 I walked to the locker room and got my stuff. I took of my clothes and walked into the shower. I was suprised the locker room was empty. I usually don't tak a shower her, but since no one is in her, I will. I washed myself in my new blueberry soap. I washed my hair in the strawberry shampoo I founded. As I washed, I sung Human Nature. That was one of my favorite songs by my dad.

 If They say Why, Why, Tell 'em that its human nature

 Why why does he do me that way

 I like living this way

 See that girl, I know she's watching

 She likes the way I stare

  After I finished the song, I hopped out the shower. Everytime I finish my dad's song in the shower, I'm always finished. When I was little when I told him that, he laughed. He always liked to be there when we were going to bed. There was never really a time, when he didn't kiss me goodnight when I went to sleep. That's one thing I loved about him.

 I dried myself in my purple towel and changed into my clothes. I put on my light blue shirt, a plain pink hoodie that has the sleeves cut off, my black converses on, and I did put my hair back in a ponytal. I added my sunglasses to my outfit because the weather was sunnier then before. I packed up my stuff and walked out the gym.

 I was then faced to face with a brown haired boy. He had a few muscles, beautiful hazel eyes, he was alittle taller then me, and he was basically goregous. I could've sworn I have seen him before. ''Was that you singing in there?'' he asked. I blushed. He heard. ''Yeah'' I said. He then smiled at me. ''It was amazing'' he said. I could've sworn my face looked like ketchup by now.

 ''Thank you'' I said as I began walking. I saw Samuel and Royce follow behind me as I walked. Then the boy caught up to me. ''I'm Justin'' he said as he walked backwards in front of me. I then stopped in my tracks. Is this who I think it is? ''I'm Paris.....and are you Justin Bieber?'' I asked. He chuckled. ''Yeah'' he answered.

 I smiled. I simply love his music. 'Fall' on his new album is my favorite. Plus, he has that face. Though I am not crazy obssesed like most girls. ''I thought I reckonized you'' I said with a smile. He laughed. ''Well I know you.....'' he stated. I sighed. Another fan of my dad. People usually walk up to me and say ''Your Michael Jackson's daughter'' or ''I have to take a picture with Michael Jackson's daughter''. I wish they would just call me Paris!

 ''Your Paris Jackson'' he said with a smirk. He definetly suprised me there. I thought I was going to see another 'Another your MJ's daughter'. ''That's me'' I said with a cheeky smile. We talked till we got to my car. He was a very sweet and funny person. He loved to play pranks, he loves hockey, he enjoys outdoor activity, and he loves the word 'swaggie'. He is a great person altogether.

 He is better then what people mostly give him credit for. ''So um....m-m-my friends and I are having a pool party Saturday....would you like to come?'' he asked. I was so sweet to know that I made him nervous. Do I have anything to do Saturday? Nope! ''Sure'' I said with a smile. He smiled the widest smile imaginable. ''Great. Can I get your number?'' he asked as he pulled out his phone.

 I recited it to him and he gave me his. ''I'll see you Saturday, Paris. And tweet me'' he said as he walked away. I nodded and got in my car. My stomah churned as I thought about everything he said to me. It was weird to know he had that sort of affect on me. I can definetly not wait to see him again. This is definetly the start of something new!