Moon Child |18.5|

Start from the beginning

She gasped as the hand, feather-light in its touch, ran down her body. Stroking the sides of her hips, traveling back up to graze the surface of her mounds. Tracing her neck before falling back down to repeat the motion.

The thin scrape of skin was enough to have Daisy groaning and arching for him.

"Jay," his name was panted out. A short-exhaled breath that was almost unintelligible. Jay shook his head, lowering himself until his body pressed against her.

How frustrating. Daisy did not want her skin to meet clothes.

"Why do you rush Little Moon?" She stilled at his words, as Jay pulled back up, his hands stretching back to pull the shirt from his top. He leaned forward, his mouth briefly connecting to her, a flash of tongue, a searing of lips, before he pulled away, standing to take off the constricting jeans. "We have plenty of time," Jay whispered.

He grabbed her feet, dragging her across to the edge of the bed as he slowly sat her back up.

The clothing of her skirts crumbled in his fists as he collected the material. He pulled back the clothes, raising her leg to rest upon his shoulder as he kissed up and up.

A devilish smile graced his face as he glanced up at Daisy. She had no problem giving control to this male. Jay knew how to make her feel like nothing but a star that was burning into ash. Like the world was stopping and she was the only one still turning.

Jay's claws scraped against her skin as the material of her undergarments were slowly slid off.

Jay tossed the material over his shoulder, his eyes focused on Daisy. A question hovered in them, but she only moved forward, wrapping her legs around his neck to bring him closer.

The dark locks twisted in her fingers as Jay's kisses moved closer to their true prize. She gasped, not able to stop the sound as the tip of tongue scraped against her skin.

"Jay," she rocked back, a slow moan leaving her as his hands gripped into her waist. He was inside her creating a building heat. Each lap of tongue only stroked the flames to go higher, grow hotter.

Jay pushed deeper in. He listened to Daisy, a sense of wonder filling him. He liked making her moan. He liked that he had a power over her.

Like the moon that pulled her away, he had his own strength to keep her close to him.

Jay pulled back, watching the disappointment on Daisy's face as her high was not reached. He slowly let his fingers dance up her skin, letting the sensation tickle her inner thigh.

He had never done this with a female before. The sounds Daisy was making though encouraged him to keep going. Slowly he inserted one finger. He could watch now the face she made. The 'O' that formed on her lips and heavy breaths that escaped from her mouth.

He overwhelmed her in sensation, letting another finger slide into her as he kissed her. She could not move her lips with him. So distracted she was from the sensation of pleasure those two fingers were granting. Jay smiled at the feeling of her stumbling lips. They always were so sure in their actions until now.

His desire only made his canines surface, the teeth elongating. Without mercy, they scraped into her skin. He stopped when blood coated to his tongue. Fat red drops surfaced on those pink lips, creating their own coat of red. Making beauty out of her pain.

Jay traced his tongue along the path, tasting the destruction, he had wrought to her flesh. Daisy responded now, her lips acting with the sensation of pain and pleasure. She pressed against him and soon those fingers were gazing everywhere.

One moment touching and squeezing a breast, another grabbing her hair to pull her head back. It was like they were alive and in possession of their own thoughts.

Jay pulled back. A sound of disappointment left Daisy. She grabbed him trying to bring him back to her.

A faint smile etched onto his features.

The Moon was not the only one who could bring her to her knees, praying.

Jay took off his last piece of clothing, letting Daisy explore his body with her eyes. She rose, her tongue tracing those lips that he had tasted just seconds ago.

"Come here hot stuff."

She traced his chest. He stayed still, letting her explore the skin he showed. Until a wicked grin surfaced on her face as her hand lowered. Jay gasped and felt his knees buckle from the feeling. His hand shot out, gripping whatever it could for support. The tables had been turned.

"Stop," she immediately did, a look of worry showing on her face. He leaned closer, letting his mouth whisper into her ear- a trick he had learned from her- "I want it to last."

He was ashamed to admit it, and the wicked grin on the female's face only grew with his words. He knew they were a mistake to say. He knew the moment she leaned forward, tracing her tongue against the cuts that were lacerated into his skin.

He watched her, taking in the sight of Daisy feasting upon the offered flesh he presented to her. The banquet that she was greedily eating with no remorse.

Now when Jay looked at the broken flesh, he would not see the sight of two broken wolves in his mind's eyes. Instead the image of Daisy on her knees, pale eyes gleaming in the dim light and mouth out and panting would invade his senses.

Jay pushed her back down, watching her body shake with the impact as her mounds of flesh hit against skin. The sound thrilled Jay.

"Enough teasing," he growled. He crawled over her body, letting himself hang suspended above.

"Daisy," he whispered her name. They both were panting. The wolf inside showing the raw need that they had to have satisfied. "Your legs."

"What?" Daisy's voice was hoarse. Needy. Excited. Jay's muscles quivered with the restraint of not moving forward.

"Your legs. Spread them."

He grabbed the limbs, bending them around as he fitted himself between.

He looked down at her. She seemed so delicate. Those thoughts quickly vanished as he kissed her, feeling claws rake into his back and down in need. She was creating her own sign of pain to witness. Only he would see the symbol of lust on his skin.

He hovered above, ready. He needed to feel her. All of her. He needed to show her that her loyalty lied split- half belonged to the moon, the other to him. But he needed to drive into her that he had possession over some part of her soul.

He should have warned her. He should have waited, made her ready. But he didn't. She cried out, her back arching and body molding against him as her claws digged into his shoulders. He inflicted his pain to her, now she inflicted her own. Pain that only made the pleasure hotter in their embrace.

And then Jay moved. She was tight around him, wet from his earlier work.

She moved with him, slamming and colliding, skin hitting skin, the sound of flesh coming together before falling apart.

The sensation of his canines within his mouth was almost painful. He felt saliva dripping down the edge, coating and readying for the bite. He needed to mark her.

His head fell, every thought in his mind possessed with the hunger to make her his.

Daisy's hand pressed against his chest, pushing him back.

"No, no please, Jay."

He stilled his actions, still inside her, throbbing. He paused, his body growing tight.

"Jay?"

"I'm good," he was not. What she was asking him to do was causing him pain he did not know would be subjected to his body. It went against every instinct he had to continue. Her request only made him rougher. More aggressive. She did not want his mark. He would still make her remember that this night had happened. She would remember in the morning as he pushed deeper, listening to her scream his name as they climaxed together.

She may worship the moon. But Jay worshiped her body.

And he showed it in all ways but one.