Chapter 6

It was morning and the sun was shinning. I felt the sun on my skin. Warming it. I didn't want to wake up but I had to. I finally took a shower after 3 days. The water felt good as it was raining my face. My thought and everything was completely quite. My eyes were close and it made me think of the day that Aiden was kissing me. Was I really gay? I nevermind the lgbt community. I also never question my sexuality until now. There was some lgbt kids at my school but I didn't mind them. Wow, I sound like every questioning kid ever.

I got out of the shower after that frightening thought. I decided to just stick with my plan of finding Aiden.

The college. I didn't have a phone or computer to do any research but i do know a library that has computer to use for our community. I headed there but I knew the walk was too long so I did something, I would regret. I stole someone bike. I just say it randomly on side of the street. Now, I haven't rode on a bike in a while but I wasn't bad. As I kept riding, I got more use to it.

The wind was blowing hard and it was like a fierce air trying to verse me. I just kept going. It felt time went quickly by because I arrived in a couple minutes. I parked the bike and walked in. The library wasn't anything fancy. Just like any library, there was bricks on the wall and many books on the shelves.

I stumble upon the computers and searched up, colleges near by. Luckily there was only one. Butte College. I've heard of it because it was the only 2 year college around. It wasn't long from where I'm living but it was getting dark. I decided to head back and I wrote the address of the college on my hand. As I was leaving the door.

"Sir, I think you forgot, your pen?" The man said.

"Oh, that isn't mine" I said.

"Sorry, I thought it was" he said.
"I'm Blaine" he said

"I'm Rowan" I replied.
"I gotta leave so goodnight" I said heading off.

I left as quickly as I could. Blaine had blonde hair but I could tell he dyed it because the roots were black. He was cute but I have to focus on Aiden. As I rode back to the motel. I had to think of I was going to do if I did arrive at the college. How was I going to fine him?

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up sweating, I've been having those nightmares again. It started after the crash of my parents but it went away as school started. So, I didn't think much of it and last night. It the first time in a long time, it came back.

The nightmare was me stuck in the car and nobody was driving but it driving itself. It wouldn't stop. It was just going high speed and in my view, it was blurry. But, I could feel the air going past me in a flash. A truck comes from the side, driving right into us but then I wake up.

I let the nightmare aside because I need to find Aiden. As soon as I got up and cleared my head. I headed out to Butte.

Butte was a community college that anybody could go get into with money. It was like any college. Nothing special. I guess Aiden was saving money to go to college. I don't know why he would leave in the morning without me. I looked around the school for a while.

Until, a familiar man starting walking towards me. It looks more like he was pretty popular since many people was surrounding him. It was the dude from last night, Blaine.

"Hey, remember me?" He asked.

"Umm, yeah" I replied.

"Are you new?" He asked.

"No, I'm just looking for someone" I said.

"Oh, who if I may ask?" He said.

"His name is Aiden" I said.

"Aiden, don't know him, sorry" He said.

"It's fine" I said walking away.

"If i could help, here's my number" he said.

"Thanks but I don't have a phone" I said

"Oh, call on a payphone or something" he said

"Okay" I said walking away

I was kinda starting to loose hope that Aiden went to Butte but that was only the lead I had. What evidence did I miss. The sky was turning dark too since it was like an ombre, blue and purple.

" Rowan, right?" Blaine said from behind me.

"Umm, yes" I replied.

"Do you wanna stay in my dorm, tonight?" he asked.

"Sorry, I can't." I said.

"You look like you have no where to go and it's getting pretty dark" he said.

He was right but how can I trust this guy.

"Okay, sure" I replied.

We both started to head towards the boys dorm. Since the girls and guys were separated. We just walked in silence, me following him to the dorm. It wasn't Akward because my focus was still at the sky and his too, I can tell. We've arrived.

~Ayy, 2 chapters in one day!~