I shrugged. "You had it coming and you know it."

After giving me a look I couldn't decipher, he gave out a loud sigh and stood upwards, still holding his stomach. "Fine. You're right." I blinked at his response. I was right? Thomas Reed actually admitted I was right? Wow, did hell freeze over? "But," he added on, causing the smile on my face to vanish. Of course, there's always a but. "Sit with me tomorrow. I'm really not that bad of a guy, you know."

"Sure." I rolled my eyes. He was the definition of an asshole.

I turned away from him, and bolted towards Amanda's table, not letting him say anything more. When she saw me coming, a proud smile was on her face.

"High five." She waited until I had my hand up and slapped it. "I can't believe you kneed him in the stomach! I taught you well."

I laughed, taking the seat across from her. "Me either. But, a year away from him, and he'd gotten so much more annoying."

"Agreed, especially since he started dating queen bitch over there," Amanda said, pointing at Rachel. "I think his ego grew since then."

"He's dating Rachel?"

"Sort of," Amanda replied. "They have an open relationship since Rachel's a royal pain in the ass." We both laughed at this. "I heard Thomas only agreed to an open relationship because Rachel wouldn't stop whining about it."

"Huh, so what I'm hearing is Rachel actually likes Thomas."

"Pretty much." She nodded, shoving a huge spoonful of rice in her mouth. "Thomas probably already likes you more than her, though. I mean, look at you. You're way hotter," she said around a mouth full of food. To anyone else it probably sounded like gibberish but I'd learned over the years to understand her gibberish talk.

I laughed. "You think so?"

"Duh. Plus you're nice. If I was you, I'll totally snatch Thomas away from her."

I almost choked on my spit. "Wait. Why?"

She leaned forward, and clasped her hands together. "For revenge, duh."

"You mean . . ."

She smirked. "Yes." Her eyes burned with determination as she grasped my hands in hers. "You can finally get back at them for all the things they'd done to you. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it at least once?"

Revenge.

To be honest, it did cross my mind, but the urge to lose weight was a lot stronger than my urge for revenge. I guess after a while, I forgot all about it, since I didn't really focus on anything else besides getting healthier.

"A little," I finally admitted. "But how would I even go about that?" Even if I wanted revenge, I don't even know where to start.

She leaned back against her seat, and folded her arms across her chest. "Easy. Steal Thomas away from Rachel. Then break Thomas' heart while you're at it. It's the ultimate revenge."

"And how am I supposed to do that? Thomas isn't just going to break up with Rachel—"

"—no, but if he falls for you, he will."

I stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "You do realize Thomas isn't capable of love, right?"

"Nothing's impossible," she said, grinning widely. "Plus, he has to like you if he's following you around already." I pursed my lips. She did have point. "And," she continued on, "you managed to kick him without him doing anything. He wasn't even mad! That right there, speaks volumes. It's only a matter of time before he falls for you completely, and that's when you crush him."