CHAPTER 14:SEA OF MEMORIES: TOO ADORABLE PART 3 (👌)

Start from the beginning

"I have a car". I reminded him arching my brow.

"But still, the time you spend coming here, you could at use it to take a rest instead", he flatly says.  All of his reasons just seems to be too shallow for me. I could feel something is not right.

"Who says I need to rest".

"Didn't you just say that you're tired? You're complaining of how hard your study schedules now. You're so stressed out on a lot of things. I don't wanna be a burden to you".

"Yes. I did say that". I lingered my word as I gazed at him intently. Noh is very transparent. He denies it but I could read him easily. I know when something's bothering him or if he's hiding something from me which is what is happening right now. "But you never a burden to me. If I could have more time, I'd gladly spend it you na".

He was silent for a while. I know my words caught him off guard.

I walked towards him and pulled the chair beside him. I turned his body so he could face me. This brat flinches and tries to look away. I cupped his face with both my hands and force him to face me. This bastard still refuses to look at me. He shifted his gaze down evading eye contact.

I squeezed his soft cheeks against my palm till his lips formed into a beautiful pout, (reminds me of a fish nibbling for food). "Speak now".

He tried to brush my hands off but no, baby I'm not letting go.

"You're that gonna tell?'. I tried to make my voice angry. "Then I'll squeeze your face till you turn into a pug". I threatened him adding more pressure to his face. I tried hard to stifle my laugh because Noh looks so incredibly cute right now.

 I tried hard to stifle my laugh because Noh looks so incredibly cute right now