Part of me knows im not good enough

Harley's Pov
Today was the my mother's annual fundraiser, I come up to the high school football field, in leggings flip flops and a tank top. I just been trying to feel good and look good, it's honestly not working but I hide it pretty well.  I haven't seen happy in a few days he's been staying at the clubhouse, I don't know what made him stay there and it's making me nervous, I just ignore it and just try to think of something else.. I'm in the booth with Gemma and serving chilli, I see Tara walking into the fundraiser and stops when she sees some cop at the charming Pd Booth, she turns around and leaves.

Happy's Pov.
I have been staying at the clubhouse for a bit, it's not because of anything bad I just have been killing a lot and I don't want Harley to see me all covered in blood, she and killer don't need that, tonight I'm going home, I don't need to worry about any late night calls.. I walk into the fundraiser and I see my old lady in the same booth with Gemma, she looks good but I can sense the fear in her eyes, it's a trick I pick up when I go on missions for the club... she looks miserable it's partially my fault.. I'll figure a way to make it up to her... and I just know how.

Harley's Pov..
(Hours later)
I finally come home I pet killer on my way in and he just leads me into the bedroom, Happy's not here quiet usual. "Course he's not here..." I run fingers through my hair and shaking my head. I felt a presence behind me and I just shrug it off. "Who who said that I wasn't here???" I look over at him. "You haven't been home in a while Happy, around those skinny skimpy whores." I sit on the bed and looking up at him.
I see him shake his head and he throws me over his bare shoulder and carry's me into the bathroom where I see a bath drawn, I'm confused, my old man isn't one for romance some one had to do this. "It was juice he gave me pointers and he bought everything." I chuckles and shaking head, course it was juice "you needed tips to draw a bath" he nods and kisses my shoulder and helps take my tank top off. I smile and feels my bra unclip, he strips the rest of me and helps me into the tub, I smile and I look up at him, he strips from his boxers and he gets in behind me. I know how weird all this is to him so I'm just gonna enjoy this while I can, especially since I can tell he's trying to make up for him never being here, he'll never say sorry but I know he is I can see it in his eyes.

(Four hours later)

Happy's pov,

We have been out of the tub for a few hours now, we're just laying in bed naked, her ass is on my dick and I can feel myself grow hard, I groan into her ear and grips her hips, I can hear her giggle.
"You okay babe or is happy jr happy to see me" I hear her say, I don't say anything at all I just attack her neck in kisses and caress her tits, I can feel her tense up and then relax, I hear her moan, which just makes me harder and growls, I flip her so she's straddling me and I look up at her gorgeous body and I slip into her, the look on her face says it all she's enjoying it all which I know I'm doing my job well; I keep bucking my hips up into her while she's riding me and I reach up and squeeze of her tits...

(Later on)

I smile as I see her curled up to me and killer comes into the room, he struggled but he gets up on the bed, harley spoils the crap out of that dog, I lay down and I fall asleep.

(The next morning)

Harley's Pov

I wake up smiling from what happened last night, I get up and I get dressed into this

 I go out side to my car after I fed killer and I drive to Teller morrow to help my mother out in the garage; I pull up to the garage and I see Tara is here, I get up and I start to head towards the office, I stop when my I hear my mom say to Tara

"No one likes a fat old lady sweetie, why do you think no body likes Harley, I love her so much, but I'm surprised she's an old lady non of these guys like heavier girls." I'm standing outside of the office and tears in my eyes, I see Tara look over to me and her eyes go wide I hear her say, "gem you should probably stop Harley's just out side of the door." I back away and shake my head, I run off into the clubhouse when my mother comes into view, I run dead smack into Jax, I look up at him and sniffles and just buried my face into his chest. He holds me close. "Harley what's wrong what happened?" I look up at him.
"Mom just confirmed on why nobody likes me, it's because I'm fat. Jax our own mother just called me fat." I look up at him and he looks angry, he left me with my old man and he stormed out of the club house. I feel happy rub my arm and I just lay my head on his shoulder. "You know your not fat babe.. your healthy nobody likes skin and bone and if they do their disgusting" he kisses my head and I smile knowing he's right, but I can't help but feel like part of me knows that no body likes me but it's not because of my weight...

____________________________________

Hey what's up you guys I finished the chapter, I know it's been awhile since I have updated I've been going through so much me and my mom are currently living in a motel and I've been working so hard all the time.

Please comment and vote and share to your friends if you like the story..

Love you all
~Harley