Heck.

He should have done this a long time ago. Instead of indulging in her teasing for all this time, he should've taken control of her after the first time it happened, and informed her who the real boss of their physical relationship is. He's wasted so much time in allowing her to play around.

By now, they could already have kits on the way.

The sudden image of Y/N smiling up at him with a swollen belly, his baby growing up warm and strong and safe inside her, almost sends Jungkook into a frenzy.

Even as Y/N searches to bathroom for a towel, muttering under her breath, his hands are sliding up the delicate dip of her spine, smoothing over the sharp jut of her shoulder blades.

Feeling his way along her body, blinded and led only by the texture of her skin beneath his fingertips is a sensual experience that he'll never forget. Jungkook leans his weight forward, pushing through Y/N's incomparable strength and letting his lips graze against whatever part of her they first meet.

Her cheek, he thinks, moving his lips against the hard crest of the bone there before sliding down to peck the soft hollow. Y/N gasps and goes still in his arms, not removing her hand from over his eyes.

Although she struggles, Jungkook doesn't stop his lips from slipping down, tasting the soft corner of her mouth before edging along the curve of her jaw. He lingers there, tasting her, and then returns to the soft moistness of her lips.

When he applies gentle suction to the trembling softness of her lower lip, Y/N exhales in surprise. 

"Stop!" she hisses. "Jungkook, I don't have clothes on! Quit it!"

"I know you don't," he murmurs agains her skin, and grins. "It's better this way. I like it."

"Shut up!" She shoves against his chest with one hand, ripping his hands and lips off of her, sliding her other hand over to cover both of Jungkook's eyes. He reaches for her but she steps away, and his hands grasp at empty air.

"Where'd you go?" Jungkook says.

Her arm is still extended to shield his eyes, so he wraps his fingers around the small bones of her wrist, following the length of her arm until his hand is back in her shoulder. To his utter disappointment, he finds the touch of cloth around her back and hips.

She found a towel.

Undeterred, Jungkook grasps her hips in his hands and yanks her to him. He removes her hand from his eyes.

As the darkness of her fingers slide away, inch by inch light and color fill his vision.

Light, and color, and Kang Y/N.

She's looking up at him with those big eyes, her hair wet and in disarray, water droplets still painting her skin. Her lips and cheeks are a rosy red that he wants to taste, and a soft blue towel is molded to the curves of her body.

There's a distinct difference between the heat that's rushing through Jungkook's body, and the warmth.

He knows what the heat is from. It's from Y/N standing before him, damp and sexy and distraught, wrapped up in a towel like a present that's waiting to be opened up and savored. The heat is from watching that red flush of color creep down her neck and disappear under the seam of the towel, and from wondering just how far down that blush goes.

But the warmth is something else completely.

It's gentle and sweet, unlike the harsh burn of the happy drink. It's something that isn't confined to the place in his abdomen where tension radiates and fire reigns.

No, this warmth permeates his whole body, soaking into every piece of him and taking over. It comes from the look in Y/N's eyes, and the fact that her body fits in his arms like a piece of him that he didn't know was missing.

Jungkook holds Y/N to him, inhaling deeply the scent of her, and returns to his previous position at her lips.

He kisses her deeply, letting her feel his body against her and keeping his arms tight around her waist. Over and over again he teases her lips with his own, mocking her with small kisses then rewarding her with a deep one.

He likes how she tastes.

He likes how their lips mound together, and how their tongues tangle, and how her hands are clutching at his bare shoulders as if she can't control herself. When Y/N's fingers tangle in his hair, Jungkook glides his tongue across her teeth and cups the back of her head, tilting her for a better angle.

Both of them are breathing thickly, and Y/N has to pull away from him for air. He keeps going without her, biting softly at the shell of her ear, allowing the delicate cartilage to slide between his teeth.

Y/N pants out his name.

He likes that.

There's something about hearing his name coming from her lips, breathy and sensual, that makes Jungkook feel like more of a man then he ever has.

"Good girl, Y/N," he moans lowly, sucking at the sensitive spot behind her ear and making her whimper. "Say my name again."

"J-Jungkook," she cries out obediently. Her breath becomes uneven when he makes a wet trail of kisses down her throat, pausing in multiple spots to suck harshly.

He remembers Jimin explaining hickeys to him, and the idea being so appealing at the time. He remembers imagining Y/N's lovely throat painted various shades of red and purple, and seeing the marks he made every day.

Seeing them, and know that they meant that she was his. A male marking his female.

The thought awoke something primal and possessive in him, something that's currently growing in the pit of his stomach.

He wants to see that now.

Jungkook nips and sucks and tastes every inch of his female's throat, unable to resist the call of his instincts. He doesn't stop until he knows that she'll be covered in love bites, the idea only worsening the fire raging in him.

This is too much for him. He's going to lose it completely.

"Y/N," he groans. "If you want to stop, tell me now. I can't go any further."

Not knowing that she's bare under that towel. Not with her desperate and heated under his hands, his name falling from her lips like a prayer.

This is his limit.

Y/N looks at him for a moment, and he sees a light flicker in her eyes.

She steps away from him. His stomach sinks.

Of course she's not going to keep on. It's not like-

He stops, and swallows hard, because Y/N's hands are hovering at the hem of her towel, and she isn't leaving.

"Okay," she whispers. "Jungkook, I think I'm ready to mate. Are you?"

And she lets the towel slip to the floor.

Her feet only stay on the ground for another two or three seconds before she's in his arms, and they're moving lightening fast back into the bedroom.

The shower is still running, and their clothes are still in heaps on the floor, but neither of them care anymore.

As they tangle together, the whole world outside of the room disappears. Their worries, their fears, their hesitations all fall to the back of their minds.

And they are one.

[A/N]
Unedited
I don't write smut and I won't apologize for it❤️❤️❤️ please consider other's personal beliefs and preferences before you criticize too much.
But I hope you enjoyed anyways 😏😏
Personal Insta account : @vl_bow
Inkkit account: @pocketbangtan