• T H I R T Y O N E •

"Autumn, there's someone at your door wake up" I didn't want to move Ethan kept trying. "I'll just get it" gray says. I hear muffled voices but couldn't make who it was out. "She's in here?" I wanted to open my eyes to his voice but I decided to continue pretending. I felt his warm hand touch my face "autumn I know you're awake" I slowly open my eyes "and you couldn't let me sleep? " I laugh. I look up at Ethan and Grayson they both smiled. "We should probably get going" I frown and stand up to hug them "see you guys later?" I ask they both nod with a smile "see yah autumn, nice meeting you Daniel" he raises his hand to wave "nice meeting you too" I hear the front door open then close.

"Soooo how did you find out where I live?" I ask him he smirks "Christina told me" I giggle and roll my eyes. "She just can't keep her mouth shut" I joke he smiles at me. "So the boys and I were wondering if you'd want to come over today, we all miss you around. We all need some autumn time" he smiles widely "jack won't be there either" he added. I nodded "sounds like a plan but lemme take a shower and get ready, you can look around if you like" he nods and stands up.

I take a quick shower and brush thru my wet hair so it could dry faster, I cut my hair short after jack left. So I could make myself feel free but I failed at that. My hair has grown back to its normal length all the way down to my butt even tho I've cut it at least 3 times this past 2 years.

I put on my favorite maroon shirt and tied it in a knot tucking it into the shirt. I put on my favorite black ripped jeans. I applied mascara and put in my contacts.

I walk out of the bathroom and Daniel wasn't in my room so I out on black socks with my black and white vans. I looked cute tbh.

I put my damp hair in two french braids, letting my curly baby hairs fall. "Wow" he whispered, I jumped but blushed a little he chuckled. "You're adorable, you ready?" The blush didn't leave my face I grab my bag and flung it over my shoulder. I took my phone off the charger "yup, leggo" he laughs again.

We pulled up to the wdw house, I got slightly nervous but ignored the feeling. "Come on goofball" Daniel dragged me out of my thoughts I got out and followed him inside. Jonah was laying slopply on the couch he looked up and met my eyes. He smiled and stood up wrapping his arms around me "I'm glad you decided to come" he pulled away and planted a kiss on my forehead "I miss you so I had too" I laugh. Zach came running down the stairs jumping into my arms. "I missed you too buddy" I laugh and he laughs too.

Corbyn came from the kitchen with a don't hanging out of his mouth "amutumnm" he said with his mouth full. I hugged him and smiled he took the donut out of his mouth "Christina told me she's coming out here in a month"

"Yea, in about a week I'm going back home for week in a half then she's gonna take a flight to me then we will take a flight here" he smiles and nods.

The rest of the consists of us goofing off, hanging out playing they sang to me we want together. I loved being around them, I missed being around them. They made me so happy. "Ima post mate dinner" I say. Jonah looked at me confused "why don't we" he paused and we laughed "go out inside" he finished. I shrugged "okay I'm fine with that" we all piked into the car and drove to taco bell. As we walk in i say "we are so fancy" they all abrupt into laughter.  We got our food and laughed and talked so more.

"So how's it been lately autumn?" Zach asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I mean I still do YouTube, I act, I model sometimes I sing. I'm not as passionate about it as you guys but its fun" he nods and so do the boys "do you enjoy how you're living?" Jonah asks. I look at him confused "what do mean by that?" He clears his throat "like do you feel like you're living to your full potential" I shrug again "honestly I don't know" they all nod.

"I still watch your videos" Daniel chimes in. "Me too" Zach says. "We all do" Jonah laughs. "When jacks not home we put it on the TV and watch them together" Corbyn confirms. I laugh "I love you guys so much" they all send me a cheesy smile "we love you too" they all say almost in unison.

During the car ride back home we belted to songs that played on the radio. Trust fund baby came on, when jack sang Daniel yelled "lies!" I looked at him shocked but the other boys just laughed. "Danii!" I yell he chuckles and wraps his arm around me. "Oh sushh" he kisses my cheek. He needs to stop being cute.

We pulled up to the house and the lights were on. "Jacks probably home, you want us to take you home?" Jonah turns to me, I shake my head "no I'm having fum with you guys, who wants to give me a piggy back ride?" Zach yells "me" before Daniel could. I jumped onto his back. He holds me tightly "I'm not that heavy right?" He chuckles "you barely weight anything" I roll my eyes, "that's a lie I'm a little chubby" Daniel looks at me "a little. Youre thick and I think it makes you look hot" I blush again. "Okay! Danny making moves!" Jonah yells as he opened the door, we all laughed. "I'm not gonna deny it!" Daniel says. "She is hot tho" Zach agrees.

None of us noticed jack and aspen in the kitchen. "OKAY CAN WE STOP TAKING ABOUT ME!"I yell. I hated attention on me and compliments but I like them at the same time. They all laugh again. Zach spins us around and I began to get dizzy. "Zach!" I cry he stops and starts to fall. We both crash onto the floor. I couldn't stop myself from laughing and neither could any one else. Now this, this is one of the things I missed about them.

We laughed until we cried, we laughed until it hurt. I looked around at all of them as they all clutched their stomachs as they laughed and cried. I smile widely at them I never want too forget this moment. Never.

When we finally got a hold of ourselves we all sat in a circle on the floor. Aspen walked out of the kitchen grabbing on jacks hand. She sits down with us. I ignore both of them and wipe away the tears I still had left from laughing. "I think j broke something" Zach says I turn to him and laugh "awe poor zachy, what did you break?" I grab his cheeks. "I didn't break it, you did?" I furrow my eyebrows "you're the one that fell!" I say back he shook his head "the only falling I did was for you" I tired so hard to hold back the laughter but as soon as I heard a laugh fall from Daniels lips I couldn't help myself. We all began to laugh except for jack and aspen. Party poopers.

I plant a kiss on Zach's cheek "sorry Zach but I'm in love with someone else" I felt jacks eyes on me but didn't dare turn to him "who?" Zach says still playing along. I cover my heart and look up at the ceiling "Shawn Mendes" they all laugh again. "In your dreams sis!" Jonah laughed louder. "He can treat me better, please have mercy on him guys!" I yell which only made them laugh even more. I notice jack giggle but aspen gave him a glare and he stopped. "There's nothing holding you back autumn, go get him" Daniel adds. I had tears streaming down my face. My stomach felt as if I was having cramps but it was just from the laughter.

When all finally calmed down I rested my head on Daniels shoulder. I felt jacks eyes on me once again. Aspen was too busy on her phone to realize. I met his gaze, he kept it for about 5 seconds then looked away. Daniel pulled onto his lap. He knew jack was looking at me. I kept my head rested on his shoulder. "You want me to take you home?" Daniel asks I nod. "Okay lets go" he picks me up. "I'm coming too" Zach says. "Goodbye autumn" Jonah and Corbyn say. "Goodbye suga!" They chuckled.

The ride home was silent buy comfortable. "I'll take you up" Daniel says. He takes my hand and wakes me to my apartment. I unlock my door "today was fun, a lot of fun you guys can come over tomorrow if you'd like I'm leaving in five days" I say Daniel nods. "That's be fun, we will be here around 12 okay" I nod smiling.

Daniel wrapped his arms around tightly. "Autumn.." He whispered. "Daniel.." I mock him. He pulls away slightly and looks down at me. He smiles and it warms my heart. "I love you" I feel my throat clench. I haven't heard anyone say that to me and meant it, in person since my dad said it before he passed "I love you too danni" he licks his lips and kisses me forehead. He waves goodbye and I wave back. I fall onto my bed. Am I catching feelings for Daniel Seavey?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HoLy jEsUs lOl