Problem 5: Laziness Is In My Genes

Problem statement:

This author has not been updating for two weeks now. Why is that?

Your answer:

Because she's busy?

Correct answer:

Because she's lazy.

"I can finish one chapter in two hours. Right after I'm done watching this video." -Hoseki13

Okay, I admit, I am lazy af. And I can say, with an 86% confidence that most writers are.

But here's the thing, for my part, the reason I'm being lazy is because I am an introvert. A social introvert to be exact.

What does that have anything to do with it you ask?

Well, it has to do with everything in my life.

In fact, recent studies (that I saw on tumblr, youtube, and online) shows that most writers are introverts. Which explains a lot to why we're being like a turtle when it comes to updates.

Unlike what the majority of the human beings that lives in this world thinks, introverts do and can socialize. But we get tired much more quickly than extroverts. That's why we try to be alone and recharge. So we can socialize again.

Again, what does this have to do with us being slow in updating?

Well, that's because, to me at least, writing is almost the same as talking to people. And it really tires me out. Of course, if I have great ideas that could expand my story, I would update twice as fast but I usually update like, four times in a week.

That's already a lot, you know.

So, yeah... please keep that in mind.

Plus, even if you did demand for an update from me, chances are, I might just ignore you at worst, and apologise to you at best.

After all, introverts can be good at ignoring people, in my personal opinion that is.

Hoseki13, signing out! *winks*