The White Foxes - Chapter 1

Main Characters :

Sehun (White Fox)

You (White Fox/ Hyesung)

Sulli (Best Friend)

Victoria (Best Friend)

Hyosung (Black & White Fox/ Unni)

~

"Yah! Jung Hyesung! Wake up! It is time for school!"

"Aish.. What time is it?"

"It is 7 in the morning, Jung Hyesung! We are going to be late! Get up and wash yourself!"

"Fine.."

You got up lazily and grabbed your towel, you walked to your bathroom and took a quick wash.

After washing, you changed into your school uniform and applied some makeup on your hand to cover your white fox mark.

You were a white fox, but your sister, Hyosung was a black & white fox. Hyosung could help the black foxes and white foxes, she was a half-black and half-white fox.

After applying the makeup to cover your white fox mark, you fetched your assignments from your coffee table and placed it inside your file. You went to the kitchen and took a bite of burned toast.

<< After eating the burned toast >>

You and Hyosung went to school, you saw that Hyosung didn't cover her white fox mark, you questioned her.

You : Unni ah~

Hyosung : Nae, dongsaeng?

You : Why didn't you cover your black & white fox mark? It can glow anytime and people will attack you..

Hyosung : I know that, Hyesung. But it is time for me to reveal it to Kyungsoo..

You : Isn't Kyungsoo oppa scared of foxes?

Hyosung : Aniyo, dongsaeng. Kyungsoo is scared of wolfs, he loves foxes.

You : Oh.. But other students will attack you as well.. We three are not the only ones in S.M High..

Hyosung : Don't worry! I bought my dark-coloured jacket here!

You : Oh, that one.

Talking and talking, after 10 minutes, you and Hyosung finally reached school. You waved Hyosung goodbye and went to classroom 104. Hyosung smiled and ran to classroom 149 like a wolf.

When you reached class, you only saw Sulli and Victoria doing their assignment.

It was weird, mostly, the whole class would be there, chattering. Sulli will be at Seohyun's desk, chatting with here and Victoria would be at Sooyoung's desk, playing. But there was only two people today, you went to your seat silently.

<< Fast Forward >> Break Time

When you were sitting beside your boyfriend, Sehun, eating a piece of biscuit. You saw Hyosung walking towards the school gate, you told Sehun you will be back in a minute and you rushed to Hyosung. You turned Hyosung around and saw that her face was pale, she looks like she could faint any minute.

You : Hyosung unni.

Hyosung : Nae, dongsaeng?

You : Where are you going?

Hyosung : Home.

You : Waeyo?

Hyosung : I feel fox sick.

You : Oh.. King Narn is calling you back for some tasks?

Hyosung : Yep. Bye.. Take care..

You : Bye, unni. Take care.

Hyosung left and you went back to your sit. You ate your biscuit without making a single noise.

<< End of Chapter 1 >>

The White Foxes - Chapter 2 to be continued on 6 June 2014.