Chapter Seventeen- Talkative

Hey, Hi, Hello.

Welcome to chapter seventeen of 'The Memory Keeper'. I'm surprised I've made it this far- I thought I'd give up on this story. Well, I didn't~ I'm proud of myself. Anyway, on with the chapter! This chapter is pretty important. It's essentially dialogue and memories. Enjoy it, please? It was interesting to write this one. The song is 'The Silence' by Mayday Parade. I feel that the particular pieces I chose describes the current relationship between Kimi-chan and her brothers, and how she feels about the situation as a whole.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto (I'm getting tired of putting this every time): )
WARNING: Angst. Anger. Cussing (Kimi-chan!).

Anything in bold is important or with emphasis.
This is what memories, recalling of something, or showing of a memory to another looks like.
This is what Kimi's thoughts look like.
'This is what song lyrics look like.' 

And so they talk~~

--

'The blood that's running through her veins
With every beat, there's no escape
Lost in everything she trusts
Still can't seem to get enough.'

'Memories, they take her back
Every moment fades to black.' 

'She wishes time would ease the pain.'

--

   "Yeah," Kazuo says, looking down at his feet. "I guess we have a lot of talking to do."

   I roll my eyes and laugh humorlessly. "You guess?"

   They both wince at my tone. "Well," Daichi says, "how about we go sit with your team and heal our wounds? I saw what that Zaku gaki did."

   I nod, turning and walking back to where Sasuke and Naruto lay without a word. Both of them follow me there without speaking. The atmosphere between the three of is tense. I kneel next to Sasuke, feeling his forehead. It was a bit warm, but not much to worry about. Then I feel Naruto's forehead. His was fine as well. Just to be safe, though, I put fresh rags on their foreheads. It was a meager effort, but I didn't have any fever reducing medicine to give them, and even if I did I couldn't easily give it to them while they were unconscious. After sitting there, legs crossed, for a moment, simply waiting for one of them to speak, Kazuo finally speaks up.

   "So, uh, about Masao..." Kazuo asks, catching my gaze.

   "You mean you don't know?" I ask, brows furrowed.

   "No, we don't. We know the clan was...killed...but Masao was supposed to live," Daichi says, frowning slightly.

    I look at my hands, knotted together in my lap, for a moment, just thinking. Then something clicks. Something that made perfect, painful and sickening sense. "Y-you KNEW?!" I shrieked, jumping up and staring at them accusingly.  "Here I fucking am, living in some stupid fucking apartment since January when you disappeared off the face of the earth-" -I gesture to Kazuo- "wondering what the hell I'm going to do with myself and why in the world has this happened to me...when it was all fucking PLANNED?!" I growl senselessly, immediately diving for Daichi's neck. I manage to get a good hold on it and I'm squeezing his neck as hard as I could, watching him gasp for air and claw at my hands. I growl again, pushing him into the ground. I was determined to hurt him as much as he had. Planned! Fucking planned!

   Kazuo manages to pull me off of him. I lower my hands but that doesn't stop me from cursing him with every single unsavory word I could possibly come up with. "Fucking fuck both of you! Die in a hole!" How eloquent.