five ✪

I woke up because someone was singing high notes early in the morning. Actually no, it wasn't high notes. He was just plainly singing.

Something about a pen, a pineapple and an apple. I groaned, knowing that this person just ruined my perfect sleep.

"Jung Jung! If you don't quiet down, I'm going to turn the water off and you'll be walking outside naked!"

I screamed, but there was no answer. This person was still singing.

I marched off towards the bathroom and knocked, "Jung Jung! Open this door right now!"

"I have a pen ~ I have an apple ~" He sang. Wait, this doesn't sound like Zheng nor Xukun.

I turned the knob and surprisingly, it was open. He was dancing rather weirdly behind the shower curtain. I could see his body built and it was nothing like Zheng.

I saw his hands pushed the curtain away, "Hey, Zhengting, don't you know how to -"

Our eyes met and I swear I tried to avert my eyes but I couldn't help it. I saw his.... "AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!"

🍎🍎🍎

"Is it wearing clothes now?" I asked, covering my eyes.

"The 'it' you call has a name," An unfamiliar voice said in front of me.

"Is the pervert wearing clothes now?"

"You're the pervert! You walked in on me,"

I removed my hands, seeing as he's fully clothed, I stood up. "And who are you? What are you trying to steal? Hm? Are you trying to sneak our shower away?"

The guy twitched his lip, "Yes! I moved next door and there was no shower, so I went into your house buttnaked and tried to steal it.

I heard Zheng chuckle from behind, I faced him, "Do you know this man?"

"That's Ziyi. He's a friend of ours from China."

"Xukun's, too?"

Zheng nodded, "Why? Does he look like he doesn't have friends?"

Before I could answer, Xukun faced Zheng, "You're not the type to have friends either."

I ignored his statement and faced Ziyi, "Well, since you're a friend -"

Ziyi smiled at me, "I'm pleased to meet you as well. I'm Wang Ziyi."

"Trust me, I'm not delighted as you are."

I suddenly remembered what happened in the bathroom earlier and covered my eyes again.

"What is it this time? I'm wearing clothes! Do you have an x-ray vision on you or something?" He asked, poking my head.

Ughh! This is gonna be a long day.

🍎🍎🍎

I went out for some ice cream because I feel like my head is going to explode. I saw a familiar face as I walked in.

"Hey, Winwin!"

Winwin is a year ahead of me and he's pretty much one of the closest guys I know. Plus he's a Chinese in Korea, so we clicked.

"What happened kid?" He asked, patting my head.

"Zheng brought home a stray cat,"

Winwin chuckled, "You mean Ziyi?"

I widen my eyes, "How'd you know him?"

"Zhengting-ge told me yesterday he was picking up a friend from the airport. So how'd it go with him?"

"Horrible. I wish he would inform me that someone was coming over." I said, pouting.

"You'll get used to it," He smiled and waved behind me. I turned around and saw his friends, Taeyong oppa, Jaehyun oppa and Yuta oppa.

"Hey~" Yuta teased. "Is Winwin out on a date?"

"Not funny, hyung," Winwin said, standing up. "Hey, I'll talk to you soon, okay."

I bid goodbye to them and finished my ice cream. I was about to put the last scoop in my mouth when someone took it from me. He quickly put it in his mouth and grinned.

This guy again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Ziyi who was wearing a cap.

"Zhengting said to look around, then I saw you eating all alone. I felt sad."

"If you felt sad, why did you take my ice cream?"

"I felt sad for the ice cream. You were eating it too slow, it almost died because of melting."

I gave him a questioning look, "You know, I think I'm going to have a hard time understanding you."

Ziyi nods, "Same here. With that small head of yours, it is difficult to know what you're thinking."

I kicked his leg under the table and he winced in pain, making some of the customerd look at him.

"Oh, don't worry. He's fine. He just had brain freeze," I reassured the customers.

"Wow, like that could happen." He started mocking and imitating me, "'He just had brain freeze,'"

"Wang Ziyi, if you wanna live in one piece here in Korea you better shut that mouth of yours or suffer the consequences -"

Ziyi raised his eyebrow at me, "What consequence?"

I sighed, "Nothing. Now, wipe your mouth. You look like an elementary kid who just got his ice cream stolen."

I handed him a tissue and he quietly wiped it on his mouth. I saw Zheng and Xukun walked in the store. They walked towards us with my brother holding some paper bags.

I stood up, "Are those for me?"

Zheng smiled, "Yes," He handed the bags to me. "It's for you to carry. My arms are tired."

I was about to kick him when Xukun eyed the ice cream in the table, "Did you two eat that together?"

I wanted to say no but Ziyi said yes, "We shared that one. The couple ice cream."

"Ahh," Xukun said quietly, and I swear I saw a bit of his expression darken.

What he said to me the other night was still stuck in my head. First kiss? What does he mean by that?

All I knew was we never even kissed. Not once. Or did we?

🍎🍎🍎

A/N: Gaah thank you so much for reading this crappy story. It's trash, I know and I'm sorry dfhgdgdh

Btw, who's your top 9? Here's mine 💖
1. Cai Xukun
2. Zhu Zhengting
3. Justin
4. Li Quanzhe!!!!!
5. Chen Linong
6. Xiao Gui
7. Qin Zimo
8. Chen Siqi
9. Fan Chengcheng

anddd who else do you want to make an appearance here in this story?

🍎🍎🍎

word count: 943 words
2/8/18