Oh no!

Hey guys!!!!! So I didn't feel like writing today, but @SourPatchR5 said I should soooooooo, I guess thank @SourPatchR5!!!!! Whale, on to the story!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Garrett's P.O.V
Well, Laur still hasn't texted me back yet, what does that mean? I just hope she isn't mad....... Bad, BAD things happen when she's mad. I saw chubs (Delly's car) pull up in my drive way. Why? And Ross walked out of the car with her. They both looked pissed. Oh no! Before they got inside, I texted Maia.
(Text convo)
Garrett: Hey Maia?
Maia: Yea? Did you brake up with Laura yet?!?!?!?!
Garrett: Yea, and yes I'll go out with you again, but, can you help me?
Maia: With what?
Garrett: Delly and Ross just showed up, and they looked pissed.
Maia: Laura must have been at their house when you sent the message!
Garrett: HELP!!!!!!!
Maia: I got it covered babe, you'll live trust me!
Garrett: Ok?!
Maia: Gtg!!!
Garrett: Ok.
(End of convo)
Delly's P.O.V
Ross and I just slammed that mother-fucker Garrett's door down. When we came in, Garrett looked like a scared little bitch (A female dog)! It was hilarious!!!!! But, Ross and I are still pissed!
(Convo)
Garrett: H-H-Hey guys........
Ross: DON'T YOU DARE SAY "H-H-Hey guys"! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW YOUR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Delly: Yea!!! You know as hell better than all of us what you did!!!!
Garrett: All I did was brake up with Laur!
Ross: Don't. You. Ever. Call. Her. Laur. Ever. Again. Got me?
Garrett: And what if I do? *smirks feeling confident* (Oh, Garrett, not a wise choice)
(Ross gos up to Garrett and pushes him up against the wall, then puts his hand on his neck)
Delly: Ross!!!! Calm down!!!!!!
Ross: Why should I Delly?!?! He broke my best friend's heart!!!! (And his soul mates)
~~~~~~~~~~mean while; at the Lynch household~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laura's P.O.V
I'm so so so so so so sorry, Garrett!!!!!!! My flip-phone suddenly buzzed. I got all my hopes up, until I saw it was Maia. Maia? Hmmmmm.......
(Text convo)
Maia: Hey, are you ok? Garrett told me.
Laura: Ok, I guess.
Maia: How's about I go over there and comfort you?
Laura: I'm not at my house, I'm at Ross's, you know the way, right?
Maia: Speaking of Ross, did you know that I broke up with him?
Laura: No, I didn't. But when do you think you'll get here?
Maia: I'll be there in a jiffy!
Laura: Ok, see you soon!
Maia: See you soon!
Laura's P.O.V
I'm glad I'll have Maia to help me with this!!! When I turned around to get water, I saw someone I didn't expect to see!
(Convo)
Laura: What are you doing here ________?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess what? Cliffhanger!!!!! Sorry, just had to!!!! Anyways I got a comment saying when is there going to be Rinessa? Well, just to let you know, it'll most likely be in the next two chapters. 😉 But, who do you think it was? I'll give you a hint, it's not Maia!!!!!! Whale, good night!!! It's like 10:00 where I live so, got to go!!!! Lots of love, Chloee 😘