2

Your P.o.v

I can't believe that I fell for him. I met Devan 5 months ago. It's almost like it was destiny. Oh who am I kidding it was just luck... I can't help but love him his features how he paints. Whenever he's stuck on a part he'll bit his lip or bite his tongue. I'll admit it's cute definitely... I mean look at his snap chat..

You can't say that's not cute

You can't say that's not cute... I just want to know why he's so nice to me. His relationship with Collins is so cute how they never argue and if a fan is hating on each other they'll stick up for their other brother. "Y/N! GET YOUR FAT BUTT HERE!" My mum is a terrible person she abuses me because she thinks that it's my fault her and my dad got divorced. I loved him ... "Y/N! YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS! 1..2...3...!"
I ran to the kitchen as she finished 3. "YOU LUCKY BASTARD ! " Then she slapped me. Leaving a big hand mark on my cheek. She continued to beat me until blood came coughing from my mouth. *DING DONG* My mum went to the door bell and I saw the police arrive. I was just led there on the floor very very ill. As the ambulance arrived I saw a glimpse of the next door neighbours. Devan was fighting the police to see me with tears in his eyes. But then I just blacked out....

2 days Later...

I woke up to a smell of Lilac and mint. The walls were white and I had a tube attached to my arm. Then I looked up a little further to see. Devan with a coffee mug looking like he hadn't slept in days. "Y/n.. your awake .." he said softly approaching the bed . Holding My hand he said "don't scare me like that" "I didn't mean to I'm sorry.." I mumbled. "Y/n it's not your fault.. I was just so worried because I..I love you.." he said looking dead into my eyes. "Devan.. I love you too.."
His eyes practically lit up. "So will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes." He started to jump up and down like mad. Then my mind had a realisation. "Devan. Where am I supposed to live?" His facial expression dropped and he then took something out his pocket. A little black box. He opened it to reveal a necklace. With a key tied to it. "With me of course!" My heart was going so fast the flash couldn't beat it. I'm finally living in a place where I'm loved. Not abused.
My life is certainly getting better.
All because of my Blue eyed boy.

A/N: Second chapter. Hope you enjoyed😉🤗